Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Raw Crystals vs Tumbled Crystals

Hi!

I've noticed that when I purchase a crystal that has been tumbled or smoothed out, I can't feel any energy from it. However when it is in its natural rough form, I can feel the energy loud and clear. Does this happen with anyone else or is it all in my head?
Old 17-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Starr :)

I find that the energy from tumbled stones can be slightly dulled sometimes. Raw crystals certainly do seem more powerful in their raw form.

That said i've found better energy from some of the bigger tumbled stones especially the spheres
Old 17-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Master
Tumbled pieces radiate their energy more subtly. Rough pieces don't, they radiate the full wack and if there's pointy bits to it, they will be stronger too. WOrks like a point/wand/laser

So it depends on what you need. Sometimes a rough crystal can be too strong and overwhelming, than a tumbled variety can be a better choice.
Sometimes you need to get 'whacked' and the rough version will be best.

It could be that you can't feel energies very well (yet).

For me it varies. I love my rough hemimorphite, the tumbled version does nothing for me. In general I prefer tumbles, as I can carry those or hold them more easily without fear of damaging them. But I still have quite a lot of rough crystals.
Old 17-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In general I prefer tumbles, as I can carry those or hold them more easily without fear of damaging them. But I still have quite a lot of rough crystals.

I have unfortunately lost bits (By damaging them) of raw crystals due to lack of knowledge/naivety when i first started collecting. It's sad but alas happened for a reason as i am now very careful.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezmax
I have unfortunately lost bits (By damaging them) of raw crystals due to lack of knowledge/naivety when i first started collecting. It's sad but alas happened for a reason as i am now very careful.
I have this gorgeous Lemurian red healer cluster with points from 1 cm to one from some 12 cms.
When I got it, 1 small point was a bit loose. So I was very careful when holding it, but I still needed to hold it. And of course that piece fell off at some point. I wasn't sure what to do. I could glue it back in, but I don't fancy gluing my crystals. But if I wouldn't glue it, the entire cluster would likely fall apart at some time, cos without that one small missing piece, more points were loose.

I tuned in to the cluster to find out what she itself wanted. And it wanted to stay together as a cluster as opposed to separate pieces. So I did superglue that small part back in, very carefully. And happy I did.

And a nice lesson that even the tiniest of parts from a whole / entity / group are important to keep things together. Remove that tiniest part and the whole will fall apart.