Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Knower

Why some crystal could weaken us?

I was curious what's your explanations that when I start to use some newly acquired crystals I felt that it weakens me after I meditated with it or carried it on my pocket. That there are some kind of energy drained. I cleanse and charge the crystals before using it.

Is it that, there are some crystals that works this way when it's introduced into our energy system? That it is still attuning to our own energy?

Do you have similar experience like this? That there are certain crystals that weakens you the first time you use them?

One book says it takes 33 days of using or carrying a newly acquired crystals to make it totally ours. And to attune to its energy.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Master

I've never had a crystal drain or draw on my energy. That sounds like something is wrong there with that.

When you got these crystals which did that.. were they brought the same place? Did you not just clean them from any negative energy they may of picked up but also cleaned them of any past programming anyone else may of put into them?

A crystal could be drawing energy out of the environment and you if it has been programmed to drawn in energies from around it. I program my crystals to do this at times (its a form of charging crystals) but specifiy they aren't to be drawing in the energy of life forms. Some people who know no better may not give the crystal that specification to not take from people.

or maybe the crystal is wrong for you, it may be your bodies way of telling you that. I would not keep a crystal which was weakening me in my home.

I'll send you a pm, I can think of another thing which would cause this problem but don't want to give the info in an open forum such as this.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Master

Gemini.. put a photo of your crystals which are doing this up and I'll scan them for you and see if I can work out what is going on.

It could be just a case of the crystals not being as clean as you think they are, I've had someone say they cleaned a crystal well but it was so dirty still it hurt me (though just ordinary dirty crystals I don't know if they would be draining, Im used to them causing me other affects never that but I don't know how other people experience them). I myself find running water by itself for 5 mins doesn't clean my crystals enough if that is what you are using to clean them.
Old 14-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Gemini.. put a photo of your crystals which are doing this up and I'll scan them for you and see if I can work out what is going on.

It could be just a case of the crystals not being as clean as you think they are, I've had someone say they cleaned a crystal well but it was so dirty still it hurt me (though just ordinary dirty crystals I don't know if they would be draining, Im used to them causing me other affects never that but I don't know how other people experience them). I myself find running water by itself for 5 mins doesn't clean my crystals enough if that is what you are using to clean them.
^^^^ This
Some crystals need a serious healing & cleansing.
I've once gotten two little crystal skulls in and there was something really nasty in it, like a seed. It had embedded itself deeply in the atoms of the skulls. I couldn't get it done myself, so I got another reader/healer in to do it for me.

Apart from that, a lot of crystals are drained themselves. Important to buy from reliable sellers AND to use your own intuition when buying.

And apart from that, some crystals are in dire need of healing and recharging, as they have been traumatized by something. In those cases a cleansing doesn't do anything, as they need healing. I've had that happen with crystals a few times.
One was a larger citrine point. It was seriously upset for having to leave its previous owner, who had to sell off his crystals out of financial need. It took the crystal time and healing to get over it. And there was another trauma embedded in the crystal, also from a (another) previous owner, that needed to be healed.

I've also had a crystal that had more than one programs installed on it and it was totally noodle doodle because of that. Confused, its energy was spinning. So the programs needed to be removed, its energy healed and restored.

In all such cases it takes time for a crystal to recover and get to full strength again. I'd intuit to find out what's going on with your crystal(s) so you can take appropriate action. Which is not always a cleansing.
In case of you getting drained, chances are it needs a thorough healing and/or charging.
Old 14-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder
If the crystals are assisting you in such a way that you have an increase in energy (vibration) it is not uncommon to have a physical response to this new energy.

Or you could have low blood sugar, eat a candy bar. :)
Old 15-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
I was curious what's your explanations that when I start to use some newly acquired crystals I felt that it weakens me after I meditated with it or carried it on my pocket. That there are some kind of energy drained. I cleanse and charge the crystals before using it.

Is it that, there are some crystals that works this way when it's introduced into our energy system? That it is still attuning to our own energy?

Do you have similar experience like this? That there are certain crystals that weakens you the first time you use them?

One book says it takes 33 days of using or carrying a newly acquired crystals to make it totally ours. And to attune to its energy.
This is interesting because I have been wondering quite a lot lately if there is more to crystals than we really know. People only focus on the perceived positive benefits that crystals offer and rarely if ever bother to mention the possible negatives. If crystals are able to grant us positive energies and remove negative energies then I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider that maybe crystals are also capable of removing energy from those using it. If crystals are indeed multi-dimensional as we are who is to say on the other side of another dimension someone isn't using that same crystal that we are using and draining our energy from us? And vice-versa.... Because we know that energy is not created or destroyed and it is only reformed, recycled, and reused. I have been doing a lot of work on a theory I'm working on Moldavite about its connection with Dracos and I know for a fact Dracos are energetic vampires and actual vampires (they drink blood) as well. So I'm trying to wrap my mind around exactly why Dracos are using Moldavite as well and have spent a good amount of time considering that our own crystals might be being used against us. I am sure this type of conversation won't be very welcomed on these forums though as most people instantly reject anything that doesn't neatly fit into their self-imposed "New Age" ideology.
Old 15-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
If crystals are able to grant us positive energies and remove negative energies then I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider that maybe crystals are also capable of removing energy from those using it. If crystals are indeed multi-dimensional as we are who is to say on the other side of another dimension someone isn't using that same crystal that we are using and draining our energy from us? And vice-versa.... Because we know that energy is not created or destroyed and it is only reformed, recycled, and reused. I have been doing a lot of work on a theory I'm working on Moldavite about its connection with Dracos and I know for a fact Dracos are energetic vampires and actual vampires (they drink blood) as well. So I'm trying to wrap my mind around exactly why Dracos are using Moldavite as well and have spent a good amount of time considering that our own crystals might be being used against us. I am sure this type of conversation won't be very welcomed on these forums though as most people instantly reject anything that doesn't neatly fit into their self-imposed "New Age" ideology.

I'll say it here seeing Astral Explorer has brought this subject up. Though I don't know all that much about Dracos, the message I sent this thread poster by message was about possible psychic attack by another using your own crystals. Not the kind of thing we want to be really having to think about but there are bad people and bad things out there and some crystals can be programmed to do all kinds of things.

Crystals are capable of doing a lot of healing but they also can do harm... Im not currently aware of any other being group of being using them for this but it really wouldn't surprise me seeing some of the other stuff which has been done by some of them. Then of cause there are some people out there on the dark side who may do something like this.

(the greys at one point where using the fact of people drawing in white light for their energy practices but not focusing on it being divine white light or higher source white light and the greys were contaminating this white light energy people were using. One really needs to be careful on what energy one is bringing to oneself and into your own space).
Old 15-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Master

I just thought of another possibility.

If a persons energy isn't very clear and the crystals are of a lot higher vibration, they could be causing energy congestion in that persons auric field and as that then blocks and slows down energy around the body (and a higher energy of crystals would bring up more blocks the person has), that could cause a person to feel weak/lethargic etc.

So the issue could be with the thread poster rather then the crystals.

This is an interesting thread as its not something I've thought about before.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Knower

What I always do when I got a new crystals was to clear their energy by covering in ordinary sea salt for 3 days then after that exposing to strong sunlight for 2 hours. So I was expecting it to be cleared and energized but its the opposite thing that happen.

But with what you all have said here I was then now more aware of the possibility for it being used or programmed by others with bad intent like draining our energy etc. It is just one of the many possibilities that could happen, as we don't really know and have no idea how many hands it passed through especially those crystals and stones that came from other countries. And it could also be possible that some sellers are a true real magicians themselves or spirits could possibly attach into crystals.

I will try to add more "cleansing" and clearing to these crystals I've got. As of now I am putting them on top of my selenite wand, and will also clear them with Violet light meditation and put them again under the sun.

By the way, if you can share here and have some advanced method of cleansing, clearing and removing possible evil attachments/programming to the crystals/stones etc..I will be glad to try it.

Tnx..
Old 15-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
This is interesting because I have been wondering quite a lot lately if there is more to crystals than we really know. People only focus on the perceived positive benefits that crystals offer and rarely if ever bother to mention the possible negatives. If crystals are able to grant us positive energies and remove negative energies then I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider that maybe crystals are also capable of removing energy from those using it. If crystals are indeed multi-dimensional as we are who is to say on the other side of another dimension someone isn't using that same crystal that we are using and draining our energy from us? And vice-versa.... Because we know that energy is not created or destroyed and it is only reformed, recycled, and reused. I have been doing a lot of work on a theory I'm working on Moldavite about its connection with Dracos and I know for a fact Dracos are energetic vampires and actual vampires (they drink blood) as well. So I'm trying to wrap my mind around exactly why Dracos are using Moldavite as well and have spent a good amount of time considering that our own crystals might be being used against us. I am sure this type of conversation won't be very welcomed on these forums though as most people instantly reject anything that doesn't neatly fit into their self-imposed "New Age" ideology.

This is interesting, luckily I haven't got yet any Moldavite as I am a little bit worried of it being from other planet and now you shared something that it was used by Dracos. Maybe we need more info bout this crystal as this is one of the most popular as life transforming...and there could be something in it that we do not know yet.