Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-04-2015, 04:51 AM
Seeker

Question Help with Interpretation - Celtic Cross Relationship Spread

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone could help but any input would be much appreciated :)

I am not very good at interpreting Celtic Cross spreads. I did one and asked the questions “What will happen with me and S in the future” I used Rider Waite

Bit of background: we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a few months, clicked instantly met each other’s family etc. We both have lots going on in our lives at the moment and I pushed were we were going and he ended things. We talked on and off and tried a casual thing which didn’t work. He is currently not speaking to me. I know he is having issues with custody of his son and I think he is currently now living with him. I have become a bit needy and did start texting him a lot ( I know worse thing I could do) I have now said that I will leave the door open if he wants to contact me in the future.

1. Person in question – 10 of Swords: This could represent me as I have been going through a tough time at the moment and have had a bit of depression
2. Possibilities or Problems – Ace of Wands: A sexual relationship is all that we could have at this point in time?
3. Best Course of Action – 5 of Pentacles: To support him if he needs it and just be there?
4. Influences from the past – Ace of pentacles: Things were going well for us and maybe he will start to think of the good times?
5. Current Atmosphere – 7 of Wands: I think this represents our separate battles that we need to do on our own we can’t do them together?
6. Short term future – King of Wands: Could this mean it will be sexual again but nothing else?
7. The present state of the situation – Page of Swords: Could this mean that he is thinking about what I have said? Or maybe it represents his son and his focus on him now?
8. Outside Influences – 5 of swords: This is conflict, maybe it’s him and his wife or the stuff I am going through
9. Home Environment – 3 of wands: Money problems, not sure how this would relate to us though..
10. The querents subconscious feelings – Wheel of Fortune: I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason so to me this means I will let fate take its course?
11. Long term future – Page of Cups: Maybe he will come back to me with an offer but it will be an immature offer? Something that won’t start off very serious?
I think the combination of these cards say that there are struggles each of us have separately but it could work if we are willing to pursue things.
Old 16-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hi, Danno

I don't think it's the most suitable spread for such cases.

First, this spread is about two people, so it should represent you both as a couple, and you are not a couple at the moment, judging by what you've written here.
The other problem is no one could imagine what you mean by "in the future". How long is the period you have in mind?

Anyway, if I view your celtic cross as representing the current and future energies between you, I may say that it was a karmic relationship and it happened right on time (the ace of pentacles). Now you both are going through a period of great disappointment, just because you had unrealistic expectations from each other. I think you both were and are looking for something more than just a good relationship.

I actually see that another man is to make appearance in the picture in the near future. In many aspects your ex partner and this new man are alike, but the second one is somehow more approvable when it comes to your social interactions as a couple.

the best course you may may take is to use this experience in the future. I don't think you're ready for a new relationship, but you have to focus on going out of this situation. Perhaps it all relates to your ex partner as well.

Yes, something is going to come back in your life, just expect an improved version of all that happened with the one you're asking about.

This was my interpretation. I hope other people will respond too. The main thing for you is to have trust in your intuition.

I wish you love and happiness. :)
Old 16-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Hi, Danno

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Can you suggest another spread?
Old 16-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Master
Try Lisa Frideborg's "Will He Come Back? Spread

1. Your motivation – The first card shows you the real underlying reason for your desire to reconnect. It indicates if you want them back to soothe a bruised ego or if there is true love there. It tells you if you feel that you didn’t learn all you needed to learn or if you are just struggling with letting go.

2. & 3. What you had – These two cards represent the relationship dynamic you had in the past and sheds further light on the first card.

4. The handle – This card shows you what action you would need to take to reconnect. A card such as The Hanged Man shows that it won’t matter what you do, you’ll just have to surrender and wait for the future to unfold. Look for the Fire (Wands+Majors) and Air (Swords+Majors) cards to indicate that taking action will pay off.

5. The lock – This is the main challenge/obstacle that lies between you and your AWOL lover.

6. An outside influence currently affecting the situation – No need to elaborate.

7. 8. & 9. What lies on the other side of the door – If you know that it is best not to push through, you’ll at least have some idea of what is happening there and why things are best left alone. He could have moved on emotionally or he could be struggling with stuff that you can’t help him with.

10. The key – If you received a green light for using that door handle, then this is the key that unlocks the lock and gives you the understanding you need to open the door.
Old 16-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Master
As far as problems, the Ace of Wands is telling me you and him moved too fast in the relationship. You went from 0 to 60 in a matter of months. When you move too fast, the relationship can burn out just as quickly. There were karmic lessons that both of you needed to learn in this short-lived relationship. That was the purpose of meeting.

@Aglya Is that the King of Wands you're referring to?
Old 17-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Hi, Danno

First, this spread is about two people, so it should represent you both as a couple, and you are not a couple at the moment, judging by what you've written here.
The other problem is no one could imagine what you mean by "in the future". How long is the period you have in mind?

Anyway, if I view your celtic cross as representing the current and future energies between you, I may say that it was a karmic relationship and it happened right on time (the ace of pentacles). Now you both are going through a period of great disappointment, just because you had unrealistic expectations from each other. I think you both were and are looking for something more than just a good relationship.

I actually see that another man is to make appearance in the picture in the near future. In many aspects your ex partner and this new man are alike, but the second one is somehow more approvable when it comes to your social interactions as a couple.

the best course you may may take is to use this experience in the future. I don't think you're ready for a new relationship, but you have to focus on going out of this situation. Perhaps it all relates to your ex partner as well.

Yes, something is going to come back in your life, just expect an improved version of all that happened with the one you're asking about.

This was my interpretation. I hope other people will respond too. The main thing for you is to have trust in your intuition.

I wish you love and happiness. :)

Thank you for your interpretation :)

I agree with you that we are probably disappointed it hasn't worked but I think it is due to outside influences as well. I am not sure if the King of Wands represents him as he is a Leo?
Old 17-04-2015, 03:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Try Lisa Frideborg's "Will He Come Back? Spread

1. Your motivation – The first card shows you the real underlying reason for your desire to reconnect. It indicates if you want them back to soothe a bruised ego or if there is true love there. It tells you if you feel that you didn’t learn all you needed to learn or if you are just struggling with letting go.

2. & 3. What you had – These two cards represent the relationship dynamic you had in the past and sheds further light on the first card.

4. The handle – This card shows you what action you would need to take to reconnect. A card such as The Hanged Man shows that it won’t matter what you do, you’ll just have to surrender and wait for the future to unfold. Look for the Fire (Wands+Majors) and Air (Swords+Majors) cards to indicate that taking action will pay off.

5. The lock – This is the main challenge/obstacle that lies between you and your AWOL lover.

6. An outside influence currently affecting the situation – No need to elaborate.

7. 8. & 9. What lies on the other side of the door – If you know that it is best not to push through, you’ll at least have some idea of what is happening there and why things are best left alone. He could have moved on emotionally or he could be struggling with stuff that you can’t help him with.

10. The key – If you received a green light for using that door handle, then this is the key that unlocks the lock and gives you the understanding you need to open the door.

Thank you. I will give this spread a go and post a new thread.
Old 17-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
As far as problems, the Ace of Wands is telling me you and him moved too fast in the relationship. You went from 0 to 60 in a matter of months. When you move too fast, the relationship can burn out just as quickly. There were karmic lessons that both of you needed to learn in this short-lived relationship. That was the purpose of meeting.

@Aglya Is that the King of Wands you're referring to?

Thank you for your input.
You are spot on in that it moved to fast. In the beginning it was him, he pushed it and I was unsure...once I fell for him I suppose he wasn't sure what he wanted.

I am not sure if King of Wands represents him as he is a Leo.