Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Butterflies

Seeing your aura?

How do you practice on yourself to see your aura? At the moment I can only see the White outline... Do you have to meditate and then do it? I haven't seen any colours yet while practicing and I've been doing it for two yrs on and off.... Also I'm short sighted would that make a difference? Sorry all the questions just wanted to give you all abit of background :)
Old 20-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Have you tried looking in your minds eye? Its far easier. Objective clairvoyance requires the eyes to be wired a certain way and that's not always possible, but if you have a good imagination then you can see on screen inside your mind much easier. Just allow a picture to come, don't force it.
Old 22-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Have you tried looking in your minds eye? Its far easier. Objective clairvoyance requires the eyes to be wired a certain way and that's not always possible, but if you have a good imagination then you can see on screen inside your mind much easier. Just allow a picture to come, don't force it.

No I haven't tried it that way I will definately give it a go, Thankyou for the reply :)
Old 22-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Deactivated Account

I also found myself that by exercising my imagination and visualisation skills more it actually helped rewire my eyes so that I would see some things more literally... now it's more a mix, whilst before it was mostly inside my mind's eye. Good luck to you, hope you get on well. :)
Old 26-02-2015, 10:21 PM
eemaill12312

Put your hand in front of a white backround. Stare at one spot and eventually you should see a thin, electric blue line
Old 04-03-2015, 09:58 AM
SecretSquirrel

I have the ability to see auras very naturally but find I don't physically see the colours... The colour just pops into my head like a thought. I don't know how to explain how I do this cause it just happens.. Sorry not much help here! Haha
Old 04-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Beautifulmind

I am too new to this but I see a blue screen all the time for myself.
then one fine day saw a blob of light around and on top of the head of one of the preachers when we was talking to me. Felt weird but my experiences started first and then the google research :)

what triggered my experiences was unconditional love for God. We all are always asking for something when we pray, (believe me even I have a ordinary life where I can do with little more of God's magic) but now I do not feel like asking for anything more. My glass is already half full. Now my prayer are for others or if I have any more rebirths, that has to in service of divine power. I do not want any Maya things anymore.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
I see auras better with my eyes closed too. When I try to see auras with my eyes open I usually don't see any colors, just the aura's silhouette.

Boson
Old 07-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Suspended
One time while staring at a pidgeon for a little while I saw it's aura and it was all white, another time I saw an aura picture of a bird an it was also all white. So maybe try seeing an animals aura an see how that goes.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Very cool seeing an aura around an animal, I would like to see that.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction