Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-02-2015, 02:12 AM
wanderlusterer

Sculptures in crystal work

Hi guys, just wanted to hear your thoughts on carved crystals.
1. Do you really feel that balls radiate more evenly, pyramids are more grounding, etc?
2. What are your opinions on angel shaped crystals for communication, ducks(they mate for life)/heart/tortoise rose quartz, or dragon(prosperity) carved jade?
3. How about using non crystals such as copper/wood buddhas/animals/deities, coins, potted plants as the center or part of a grid.
4. On that note, has anyone tried charging a wallet/glasses/contact lenses/gem elixer/food/drink in the middle of a grid? With all the pieces pointing in i guess

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Knower
It's a shame no one's tried to provide any answers to your listed questions. I'm curious about them now!
Old 10-05-2015, 02:18 PM
wanderlusterer

Hahah yeah, I'd forgotten all about this post. So far I have decided that i can and will use whatever i want in my grids (not that i make them very often anyway) seeing how all sorts of stuff go into mojo bags, but havent taken to experimenting with the others
Old 10-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Master

I'll try to answer some of these questions.

A crystals shape does impact how it radiates.. also things like occlusions (I hope I have the word right) also impact.

A round crystal radiates its energy fairly evenly around it.. anything with a point radiates the energy out more at that points. (That's why different shaped crystals are often used for different things).

I have got a crystal pryramid but haven't used it so cant say if shapes affect grounding. Quite probable that the actual crystal type would do more.

Quote:
2. What are your opinions on angel shaped crystals for communication, ducks(they mate for life)/heart/tortoise rose quartz, or dragon(prosperity) carved jade?
"

That's not something I've thought much about before or experimenting with enough to know. I do suspect though the symbolic form of something in some situations when used with a crystal could help make what one was doing stronger. I think this as its starting to term it into like a little ritual when you go the extent of choosing a certain shaped crystal for a certain thing so may strength the intent.

Quote:
3. How about using non crystals such as copper/wood buddhas/animals/deities, coins, potted plants as the center or part of a grid.

I haven't experimented with that all together but I have had communication with plants and I suspect they could work with a crystal. One can also program plants to do things just like crystals may be programmed so I cant see any reason why they couldn't be got to work together. As far as wood goes, you cant program that as it isn't alive so I would assume it may not work so well in the centre of a grid.

Coins aren't programmable but may be carrying all kinds of negative stuff to do with past owners. I'd personally be wary about doing things with coins if you just want to use it as a symbol (the coin I don't think will energise your grid) unless you clean the energy of the coin well. (coins and metal objects eg watches etc are often used in psychoscopy cause they hold onto peoples energies).

Things like buddhas and other deities can be used to energise a grid or alter energy signatures of a grid a bit by adding their energy into the mix. I use deities or Masters in my crystal grid work at times. I though don't use a symbol of them, I just request and focus on their energy to add it to mix of crystal energies. (I was messing around at one point trying to create new energy signatures or trying to match the energy signatures of various things).

Quote:
4. On that note, has anyone tried charging a wallet/glasses/contact lenses/gem elixer/food/drink in the middle of a grid? With all the pieces pointing in i guess

Yes you can charge things like your wallet, food etc in the middle of a grid.. make sure you put the thought form of what you want into the energy.