Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Master

Quick help for throat chakra

Any advice?

Thanks
Take care & Hugs
Old 22-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Master

just breath

kk
Old 22-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Master

I don't know any, but this came to mind.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

I once was lying on my bed, bound and determined to get to the root of one of my childhood issues, and I asked the sky for help and just let myself sort of start where I was with it and look at it like a thread and travel backwards on the thread, with images that related to that popping up, and when I reached the root of that thread, something in my throat let go - it was painful for a brief second, and I felt an ease in my throat that I hadn't felt in I couldn't remember how long, and I got my singing voice back - which I hadn't realized I left behind me....oh, and I realized why I picked that particular "theme" in my live, because it was for a future that I couldn't possibly have imagined back then, and I am old enough LOL that I was past the "end" of the string, and could let it go...I think that had something to do with it to....it was trippy, but cool at the same time.

But that was 2 or 3 years ago.

Now I would say (if you were to ask my advice LOL) just get Happy and laugh as loud as you can and sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching and enjoy your life!!!!!!! Oh, 1 other thing ....... speak your truth, whatever that is to you
Old 24-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Master

thanks Nameless, I love kids, so this video was very amusing!
Thanks for your advice!

Take care & Hugs
Old 25-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Master

You are welcome :)
Old 26-11-2014, 04:04 PM
supahshelbs

Maybe buy some blue colored gems/crystals ! I've been using them as an alternative way to open that specific chakra.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Experiencer
Lay down, meditate and when nicely relaxed imagine droplets of honey and eucalyptus or mint slowly falling one by one into your throat and as each droplet touches your throat it heals and strengthens your vocal chords, tonsils and your throat chakra as a whole. Do this for about 5 minutes, but don't stress over time, you can do more or less if you want to.