Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-05-2020, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
My advice would be to not directly buy trademarked crystals and stones but look up their more down-to-earth names.

For instance I wanted to experience the Super Seven crystal but when looking for one you can search for Super Seven but also for Cacoxinite in Amethyst. You can then compare prices and often you'll find better deals.
Mystic Merlinite is probably more expensive than Gabbro from Madagascar. Healerite more expensive than green Serpentine from South Africa. There are many examples.

Sure, people can do this but do they have the same properties as the trademark ones? Generally not. The trademarked ones have been 'transformed' whereas the non-trademarked ones generally have not. That is the main difference between the two.

But then............. a person can get into trouble selling a trademarked stone/crystal of Robert's that they did not get from Robert.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sure, people can do this but do they have the same properties as the trademark ones? Generally not. The trademarked ones have been 'transformed' whereas the non-trademarked ones generally have not. That is the main difference between the two.

But then............. a person can get into trouble selling a trademarked stone/crystal of Robert's that they did not get from Robert.
A trademark doesn't make a crystal or stone any different spiritually. It's just capitalism.
However, how you connect to the crystal when it's in your possession does.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
A trademark doesn't make a crystal or stone any different spiritually. It's just capitalism.
However, how you connect to the crystal when it's in your possession does.

Robert discovered a long time ago, the 'alchemy secret' of taking a stone/crystal of very little value and giving it new, wonderful properties that people are willing to pay for. That 'alchemy secret' is what we should be interested in learning.

As for trademarking his crystals/stones; he was not the first. Boji stones were one of the first to be trademarked.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Robert discovered a long time ago, the 'alchemy secret' of taking a stone/crystal of very little value and giving it new, wonderful properties that people are willing to pay for. That 'alchemy secret' is what we should be interested in learning.

As for trademarking his crystals/stones; he was not the first. Boji stones were one of the first to be trademarked.
I'm aware that there are more people who trademarked stones. I recently bought a Super Seven crystal pendant. Apparently it is mined in mine that is bought Melody, a wellknown crystal therapist. Although I love the crystal, Cacoxinite Amethyst is just as beautiful to me and resonates just as well to me.

I also can respect Simmons as far as the information he provided in his books. There is interesting stuff in there to be found. That doesn't mean I agree with his trademarking of material that he just took from the ground. Naming a crystal sure fine, no problem with that. But claiming exclusivity is something that is essentiall different. The little TM mark is the problem.
It will probably never feel right to me.

I have however no problem with people being fine with it. It's just my personal feeling about the matter.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm aware that there are more people who trademarked stones. I recently bought a Super Seven crystal pendant. Apparently it is mined in mine that is bought Melody, a wellknown crystal therapist. Although I love the crystal, Cacoxinite Amethyst is just as beautiful to me and resonates just as well to me.

I also can respect Simmons as far as the information he provided in his books. There is interesting stuff in there to be found. That doesn't mean I agree with his trademarking of material that he just took from the ground. Naming a crystal sure fine, no problem with that. But claiming exclusivity is something that is essentiall different. The little TM mark is the problem.
It will probably never feel right to me.

I have however no problem with people being fine with it. It's just my personal feeling about the matter.

I met Melody only once. Robert I have met numerous times.

I find the TM disheartening but..... I am drawn as to why others do not pick up on how a 'plain Jane' stone can be changed (alchemy) into something very expensive.