Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-11-2014, 05:59 AM
Seeker

Repost lioness, scorpion, eagle corrected of grammar

Well hi everybody. I have many dreams of little consequence but in the past month I have had three which I feel are connected. First one a Scorpion appeared from nowhere in scene where I was walking down an unknown street and it tried to sting my foot....it missed (I moved my foot) and then I woke up. Second was when at the end of a dream (which I can't remember) a fat jolly guy just appeared and said "anyway there's loads of opportunities to make plenty of money". And finally last night. I was with my brother in law on his farm and a lioness appeared which I felt was connected to me..... She chased the eagle and I was kind of thinking she must be crazy as I was convinced it would be impossible to catch the eagle.... but she caught it and ate it ..... I woke up. Any ideas? I can't even imagine why I think these three are connected (maybe there not but I feel they are or they are just the three that I remembered enough to write down). Would welcome views please.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Suspended
I think the Scorpion means watch the path you walk.
I think the fat guy is a offering to make money some way that is not right.
I think that because u felt connected to the lioness this is you destroying the chance to fly high
by doing something that will turn out negative for you in the long run.

I think this all means you should now or soon turn down a bad offer.... you think?
Old 04-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Seeker

Hmmmm. That kind of makes sense around my current career strategy. Not that feedback I wanted because it means a rethink but really useful:) and relevant . I will re trace my steps,and see if I am making the wrong moves. Thanks for your views!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Yaoughta

You appear to be working on changing the way that you think and how your respond and are trying to be more positive. The scorpion trying to sting you can represent negativity or negative remarks coming back to you, but you moved and it didn't bite you. This seems to indicate that you're working to change and to forge a different path and outlook, much like that of the fat jolly man who tells you that "there's loads of opportunities to make plenty of money". You just have to be positive and remain open to all possibilities. Your emotional strength and power is a great source to tap into when "tamed", but right now it is out of control. This is represented by the lioness eating the eagle. You have to accept responsibility for your thoughts and actions and learn to control your anger and negativity. Opportunity is ALWAYS all around you and being in balance will allow you to not only see that, but to make the most of those opportunities and prosper.

Bless you!
Old 04-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Suspended
The Eagle is in the sky out of reach. You once felt you were out of reach. Your Lion self caught the Eagle and ate it, bring yourself back into reach. The Eagle must touch the Earth if it is to live.

You know how to avoid being stung in life. The fat gut reminds you that life has many opportunities.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Seeker

Yauoghta and Thunder Bow, thank you very much. Very interesting views. I think I am walking a complex path but not doing too bad a job of it. I am considering leaving my current job hence the possible reinforcement of the. Jolly guy. The lioness is the one I can't settle on.....maybe it is me killing my opportunities to fly or maybe it is me killing something that I thought was out of reach (I remember smugly feeling that there's no way that lioness will catch it). Maybe I was demonstrating to myself the potential of aiming at the difficult nay seemingly impossible. Well will wait for next dream I guess but thanks again for your views. Peace!