Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Master

Energy healing

I didnt know where to put my question but does anyone here do the energy healing?

I am just interested how it works...

Thank you
Take care.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

Typically, the healer will read the energy flow, and lack of, from the person's body, then send the appropriate energies to free or balance the energy.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Knower
I have just received some it was an amazing experience and I fell totally energised
Old 24-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Knower
There are different types of energy healing but at its most basic all it does is to free up energy blockages and allow the immune system to work properly. The fact is that anyone with a 100% working immune system will never get ill.

So-called energy blockages are not actually blockages but theft of energy by our emotions. Continual negative emotions use up our emotional energy and then the 'emotional centre' takes energy from wherever it can in order to continue functioning. At this stage, we are in a bad way because we don't have the right energy for positive emotions and energy that should be used by our immune system gets stolen - so we become sick. From this point of view, all illness is psychosomatic (but real).

In many people, this is a habitual state.

There are rare cases where the healer is able to channel energy and do greater things but for normal healing, our own immune system is powerful enough! If it gets its full quota of energy and the emotional centre is not pouring our negative feelings, we not only feel great but we are full of vitality and extraordinarily healthy. I like to say we are 'immune to everything'!
Old 24-10-2014, 05:41 PM
sleavens

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
I didnt know where to put my question but does anyone here do the energy healing?

I am just interested how it works...

Thank you
Take care.

Hi, I do energy healing, clearing and coaching. We all carry various blocks, as was stated above, usually from an emotional trauma (not all traumas are major). No matter the type of healing practice, all work with the energy pathways - meridians, energy centers - chakras, and the energy field - aura. Some healers see the energy disruptions (I do) some just work with time tested practices like, acupuncture, energy routines for balancing disruptions, EFT tapping, as well as techniques for balancing the chakras etc. No matter what type of practice you use, or have a healer use on you, the main objective is to keep all the energy flowing in balance within the body. Once the major issues have been cleared, then you can practice daily energy practices to keep things healthy. Think of it like going to the dentist to have a cavity filled, but you still have to brush your teeth to keep them clean. Our energy body is layered with our physical body, which is why keeping our energy body healthy is key to relieving physical pain and ailments. It is often said that disease is really dis - ease of our energy.

The second area of energy is our vibrations that we send out into the Universe. Everything is energy, and is always in constant vibration (Law of Vibration). It is these vibrations that attract like to like - as seen in the Law of Attraction. Our limiting beliefs and energy blocks can keep us from manifesting what we desire to create in our life, including our health. The blocked energy, or limiting beliefs in our subconscious keep us from obtaining what we consciously think we want. If you were to say "I really want to do this... but at the end of the sentence in your head you think, but it will never happen" That is the energy that is vibrating out into the Universe, and what you will ultimately create as your reality. So energy healing is a practice that should be used in all areas of the body and mind. We are holistic beings, which means thankfully if one area is cleared, it will help to clear all areas.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Badbody6

Hi when I do healing I can see and feel where there is a problem in the body, I use Gods energy to flow through me and into the person that needs healing and focus that energy to the point in the body that needs it. The energy stops flowing when the person no longer needs it. When I do that I see gods essence like a stem cell taking the problem back to its original state before it became negative.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Healing Hands

I to see the problem inside the body and ask God's healing energy to form a safety bubble around the patient and me. Then I talk the patient into breathing in the energy as if the were a opening in the top of the head and it leads to tubes that caring healing energy into the person pushing all negative energy out through the finger tips and toes. When the body is full I ask for a concentrated beam that looks like a laser. I direct it to the problem in the cast of tumors and I stop it when I see it vaporizes with a flash. At this point no unhealthy cells remain. I then allow the patient to enjoy the total spiritual lite that has entered the body.
If the patient needs healing of an organ I use a less focused pulsing energy.
It is all good but dependent on the person's faith in the process. I have found that some patients will only allow a limited healing. It is sometimes painful to see them limit their own healing but I can only do what they allow.
I love this work and enjoy using it on myself. It's like floating on a cloud.
Hope this helps.