Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Experiencer
I have had visions of unicorns in the past. Often I would ride the unicorn and one time it pierced me with its horn! There is much info to be found online on the supposed meanings of unicorn energy and spirits. Also, closely related is the pegasus, which I have seen in many visions. I can't say I've ever truly understood their meaning in my life, but I do always enjoy their presence and the magic they bring.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:31 AM
Gryneos

I use this site on Greek mythology for looking up some of the best information out there on both their myths and legends, and sometimes those of others, including the unicorn. Here are links for both Unicorn and Pegasus:

Hippoi Monokerata (Unicorn)
Pegasos (Pegasus)

Old 05-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Experiencer

I associate the unicorn with my connection to the land of eternal youth Tir Na Norg does anyone else have strong vision of being their and working with children as is my purpose in this life.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

On this subject, I think I am pretty detailed on knowledge. Which I had time to post on. When I first started to break away from the human vampiric bonds of one who sought to keep me asleep. I found fairy rings and places in a park; locations I would meditation at even fall asleep in body, thus being able to project myself in my true form and see on a spiritual first person detail of what was around me. Yes I was visited by my true (unicorn) mother and dragon father along with her sister of birth and herd to whom my father took as a second mate.

Now as for unicorns who are in human bodies...Found my sister Tispir Wyndigo whom I am bound with and we are seeking others like us here in this world. Yes she has a human body here too. I have my mentor elder the one the only Aladar whom hangs out on Second Life. He is a blast to learn from and be taught on the ways of a unicorn. A real gentle-stallion if their ever was one and the bigest privy sage of one...Yes he is Jiraiya if Jiraiya was a unicorn.

Then there are the *******s of unicorns, the nightstallions....Nimkaru, Fardeyr, and Avenger then some nightmares would be Utari, Seaborn (she is turning into one at least), Meave, I can go on about those unicorns who have become corrupt as the underworld. Don't doubt a moment you can't find dark unicorns with a taste for pure unicorn esense. The vampires of our kind Shimmer, be very aware of their existence.

I am too choatic to be a pure blood, I have dragon blood from my father and also before this life being a member of the dryad seelie courts, trained as an auramancer/auraknight by one who I will respect and not name here, I have certain resistances to that type of corruption (can't corrupt a fey, the are unlife and already a form of life corruption in nature so to speak) thus being many a nightstallion/mare bane of their existence...

Trust me Nimkaru tried to rape me as I was so innocent to meet him. He tried to corrupt me but found the fairies will-of-wisp to be something to reckon with. I owe them for that protection. So yea, maybe TMI but it at least shared 'some' of the experiences I have had and giving all here a hint of the darker side of the coin. Trully, I do hunt them if nothing else. Finding my dragon heritage is enthralled with the hunt. Good eating too, something got to be the a-pex predator, why not a kirin? *clears thoart* Anyway.

Arulin, the Kirin/Kitrin since Inari choose to have one of her Kitsune duaghters to bring me before her but that another story. Also called Arulin, the Kirin God King of detruction, mayham, and choas titled by many a nightmare and nightstallion. Been called Discord of this world too.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Red83

Today i had an image of an white unicorn while meditating.. actually i never had that kind of image before nor i was thinking but somehow gave me a good feeling.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:21 PM
anotherindigo

It's definetly connected with the 3rd eye (Dr. Douglas M Baker said that too) or higher consciousness in a positive way. It always gives me a mixed feeling of magic and enlightenment. I guess people already had dreams and visions of it in Stone Age. A light-bringer, good imagination or simply symbolism, nobody knows the inner nature of it.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Master
Sounds like some had encounters with unicorns, sounds neat.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Master
Sorry for the double post.

Do some know much about unicorns?
Old 24-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

A few years ago when I was on a walk I definitely saw what looked like a horse gallop away. This was a footpath where horses were not allowed. I didn't see the front half so I don't know whether it was a unicorn, but it was black, not white. I tried to run after it but there was nothing there. I always thought that was odd.