Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 02-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Guide

Question Odd dream of being pushed places

It's hard to explain but when I woke up this morning I felt super good! I didn't feel tired or anything, but I woke up too early so I went back to bed (around 4am) while I did this I felt an odd pressure all over my back and even my legs to some extant.... Then I Had this weird dream where I was being pushed somewhere against my will.

The first one was being out in no car and driving away, I immediately woke myself up' and felt super tired and rained for some reason. And since it wasn't time to go to school I went back to bed, and I had the same kind of dream. Only this time I dreamt I was in a large grassy field. The only thing in that place was a railroad, and I felt like I was being pushed forward on it. I didn't wasn't to go forward so I kept trying to imagine someone or something in front of me to stop me from going forward. Every time I tried I would slow down for a bit but I'd continue to go forward. Until I eventually somehow ripped up the railroad tracks while trying to make myself stop.matter the railroad was ripped up I went to a different place and ended up in a classroom like setting that was still in her he middle of a grassy field. (Like a meadow but without het flowers).

For whatever reason I did not feel safe, and I didn't feel like I could trust anyone there, so I forced myself to wake up again and stopped attempting to sleep. However it was very difficult because by the time I woke up a second time I felt worse than when I first woke up. I felt like I hadn't slept in days!

Is this normal? I am curious to know if other people have had it... Because I have had several dreams like that (not recently) and when I awaken from them I feel so very tired and drained...
Old 02-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Guide
False, I have experienced something quite similar to what you are describing all my life. Please don't take this wrong, but I am glad to know someone else has gone through it as well so it's not just me.When you are in those places, do you feel disoriented? Like it's not right? Sorry, this feeling is so hard to explain. And when you wake, do you still have that feeling for a few minutes afterwards?
Old 02-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Guide

Yeah, I am fully aware that I am asleep in those types of dreams oddly, which normally doesn't take place until later in my dream world. I also remember my dreams real well, so I know what my dream world feels like. However these kind of dreams don't feel like dreams. These dreams are far more vivid than my regular dreams. And when I wake up from them I feel very very drained, so drained sometimes I can't even get up out of bed because I feel so tired...I simply want to close my eyes again, but I know I will just go back to the same place. Oddly I have noticed that sometimes if I were to pray for help, I would feel a push from infront of me, and if would have a very light falling sensation and wake up from the dream immediately, however I would not feel drained or feel the need to go back to sleep.

I do notice however that I will sometimes feel pressure on my legs or back before I have these dreams (sometimes, I can't remember all of the times it has happened)

So do you know what is going on? Ot why this happens at all?

Last edited by FalseAwakening : 02-09-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Guide
Hi False, Sadly no, but I sure wished I did because they are getting way out of hand lately. I've never had the pressure in the legs, mine are always in the lower back. And yes, they are not normal dreams at all! I, like you can tell the difference even if it is a nightmare dream. These I scream so loud for someone to help me, hubby is afraid the law will be called, thinking I am being abused. And yes, like you I am so drained I can' get up and end up right back in it. He has literally had to drag me out of bed to get me moving because I am still disoriented and drained. Also like you, I have prayed to get me out of there and it did help with the last one. Let's hope someone on here reads these posts that suffers with them too and can give us some advice as to what they are and maybe some help on how to deal with them.