Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Elutton1

Lapis = Awful headache!!

I am trying to open my third eye to access my psychic abilities (not sure which one/s I've been endowed with). I get a terrible headache when I put it on my third eye. Is the energy too strong for me? I have also tried tiger's eye, that gave me a headache as well. I used a leipdolite last night and that wasn't as bad, just a slight pressure (I'm assuming that means it's opening/activating??). Any suggestions?
Old 09-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Knower
I'm kinda sad to see that no one replied to your question.

I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case, that the energy was simply too strong for you when you were using those.
What I've found that works best, though this is just for me, I can't speak for everyone, is that, instead of placing a stone or crystal on a chakra, sit with it, meditate with it, allow its energy to flow into you. If using / handling it causes you pain, then it's not something you should be handling.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Ascender
give it some time, unless you really can't handle it. i tamed mine and the 2 kg rock i slept with was giving me very vivid dreams
Old 14-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Master

Too strong for you or the crystals are trying to bring up something there which is causing a block. I don't know which thing it is

I'd be wary working with a crystal which is hurting me. Is your crystal clean? Dirty crystals also can cause pain.

Lapis though isn't that one self clearing? (I cant remember. Some of the crystals though which are supposed to self clear, Ive found that if using them to clear a lot of negative energy they still can end up needing clearing as were still holding bad stuff the next day).
Old 15-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

I once walked by a display case of lapis lazuli at a spiritual bookstore and the sensation in my third eye was so intense I almost got knocked off of my feet!

I would say hold it in your palm instead of placing it directly on your third eye. The goal is to gradually open your third and and not blow it right open lol. You gotta strike a balance.

Before you use a crystal, I would also recommend that you program it with your intention for it. You can google how to cleanse and re-program a crystal. That could help make it more mellow to work with.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Lapis is ment for your throat chakra not your thirdeye. That would be amethyst is best for using with your third eye