Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Knower
Question Carnelian Pendulum

I feel like gemstones need a certain level of protection from negative energies and entities, and pendulums even more so. I live in an old country house that's fairly active with paranormal energies, so I worry about these kinds of things. I only use my stone with pure intentions of healing or divination.

But lately I seem to have had some bad luck with the chains or strings attached to my stones. My new carnelian pendulum's chain just broke when I released the stone from my hand to let it swing when I asked a question. I carefully checked the broken link and it appears to have had a straight, clean cut which I thought is odd.

I also have a black jasper dragon amulet on a black string which was missing about 5 inches of it's string one morning, a pretty clean cut again and the missing string was no where to be found.

I try not to be suspicious without reason but I've also had some other odd things going on lately that I can't explain. I want to be able to use and learn from my stones, but I feel they're possibly being attacked when I do.

Has anyone had an experience like this before or any advise on this?

Thank you!
Old 30-06-2014, 02:53 AM
elisi

first of all, when not using, you could keep your stones in red cloth. that color is dense and keeps negative energy from penetrating.

smudge your home to balance the energies.

and do not use any kind of metal with your pendulum. i know alot of places sell them with chains, but i would recommend a leather thong or anything not metal.
Old 30-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Master
In a way I think you're using the Law of Attraction: you're expecting and thinking you need to protect them, so that's what you send out, and then that's what you may get.
If you're home has a lot of activity, you may want to cleanse it and / or get a few crystals in to keep the energies high so no one / nothing will get effected by it. Selenite might be good, but can be any crystal, you'd have to feel which crystal and energy is needed in your home. I've had a place in a seriously bad house that needed love and I put a huge rose quartz there. The only task of that crystal was to help keep the energy on that place high.
I got selenite in each corner of my bedroom, a crystal home healer for the house (a pot with specially programmed citrines for this purpose). And most of my other crystals help keep the energies high, just because they 'are'.
Yes, in a house with lots of activities, the crystals that keep the energies high do need more work (regular cleansing and charging), but it does help an awful lot!

As for the pendulum, I'd certainly cleanse that properly after every session and envision White light (CHrist vibration) in and around it to protect it.
Old 30-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
and do not use any kind of metal with your pendulum. i know alot of places sell them with chains, but i would recommend a leather thong or anything not metal.

my pendulum and the chain on it is metal !!

...........and I have never had any problems, in fact it is more reliable than any other pendulum I have worked with

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-06-2014, 06:53 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
my pendulum and the chain on it is metal !!

...........and I have never had any problems, in fact it is more reliable than any other pendulum I have worked with

it's possible each pendulum is different-i can't use a chain nor can i use it around jewelry. perhaps it is my own energy that's throwing it off. but i know myself and some others can't use any metal at all.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account

each pendulum and user connection is probably different which means something for everyone !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction