Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-06-2014, 04:19 AM
Knower
Do I have a gift? or is it coincidence?

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen

I have a question. I came to this forum a couple of months ago and I have learned so much from so many. I have explained to a few that I have had the abilities in the past to see things. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm psychic or clairvoyant but I think I do have something. I am constantly surrounded by what I believe to be angelic orbs. I don't see any of these authors or so claimed mediums with this ability. I certainly hope that I don't seem cocky but what the heck is going on with me? Since I took the Doreen Virtue Angel Reader class I have been doing Angel Readings and my feedback has been "spot-on" Thanks and hugs to you all

blessings, Micki.
Old 21-06-2014, 07:13 AM
primrose

Hi Micki, I'm not sure of what your question is, it seems like you have an ability
Old 21-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Knower
primrose

First of all thank you for your response. I think I do too but what is it? and whats up with all the orbs I guess is what Im asking. They go every where with me which btw I love. This forum pretty much touches every possible ability but I haven't read anything about constantly having literally tons of orbs around anyone all the time. I must just be an accident waiting to happen...lol because I see them as angels. Are they? or are they lost spirits or what? There are way too many to be my family that I have lost in the past. Someone told me that my mom is one of them and the others are there to guard her.
Old 21-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

That's so interesting that you have many orbs around you. I've never seen any in pics of myself (though I caught one out of the corner of my eye once at the foot of my bed that drifted away diagonally toward and through the wall of our closet - think that was my mom checking on me). Hopefully you find some answers. Maybe they are drawn to your light. :)
Old 21-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Knower
Grace, have you seen the videos I have on YouTube? You can find them by searching for my channel once your in YouTube using my name, Micki Caudle. If you cant find it let me know and I will send you a link. and I have no clue if they are drawn to my light but I would love it if they were. :) And I think you are probably right about your mom checking on you :) Moms like to do that <3
Old 22-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Master

Hi, I get a lot around me too, I dont think ir's unusual depending on a persons resonance (the higher a person is vibrating the more they will attract these things as orbs do like high vibrational things), thou everyone does have these about at least some. I guess a big difference is with you is that you just see them more.

Individuals psychic sight I believe sees at different resonances too, hence why one psychic may see something while another may not. (I do think we all though do have the ability to be psychic thou it does depend on how someones chakras are).
Old 22-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Knower
But Im not psychic
Old 22-06-2014, 07:04 AM
Experiencer

But you said you are doing Readings, so you must be psychic to some extent I guess That's great. Just enjoy.
Old 22-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
Grace, have you seen the videos I have on YouTube? You can find them by searching for my channel once your in YouTube using my name, Micki Caudle. If you cant find it let me know and I will send you a link. and I have no clue if they are drawn to my light but I would love it if they were. :) And I think you are probably right about your mom checking on you :) Moms like to do that <3

Micki, Your videos were so interesting. Those orbs zipping around really do give one thought. The dog(s) in the videos didn't seemed too worried and were pretty relaxed, which is a good sign.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen

I have a question. I came to this forum a couple of months ago and I have learned so much from so many. I have explained to a few that I have had the abilities in the past to see things. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm psychic or clairvoyant but I think I do have something. blessings, Micki.

Psssst....stop telling yourself this story... its not true.
Well actually it is true because you are a creator, therefore creating the reality it is true in.
To allow the psychic abilities and many clairs that you naturally have to developed and bless your life accordingly- stop telling yourself you don't have them.