Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

wow - amazing experience! some interpratation need please

ok, so I know this is a bit lengthy, but please, any help or input is massively appreciated... here it goes

I done a mediation last night meeting my spirit guides, during it I felt something glance over my body and then merge with it, and a bright light appeared infront of my closed eye lids – when I opened them the room was dark – this happened twice over an hour.
Eventually it stopped And I fell asleep, i had a very lucid dream I was in my sisters bedroom in my mothers house(there was always something unsettling about that room and weve seen and heard things coming from there that used to petrify us when we were kids) in this dream I was facing my fears and on my knees feeling the spirits presence, sending it messages of love and telling it there was nothing to fear, the spirit came towards me and enveloped me..... at this point i snapped out of it and I was freezing cold in my bed, the heating was on full wack in the house but I was freezing, i pulled my arm out from under the pillow because it had gone dead, and as I pulled it round my arm went through this thick haze that was floating just above my bed – to be honest I was beyond scared, so i quickly wrapped myself up and went to sleep again

The morning came and I woke up at exactly 07:17, my nana died exactly that time 2 years ago to the day. I believe it was her spirit I was contacted by and I wish i wasnt so fearful the previous night

i have done a few meditations in my time that have lead to messages or preminitions of spirits, is this standard or does this mean I need to be focusing on a gift of some sort? Is this normal when contacting spirit guides??

Thanks in advance, much love x
Old 18-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Deactivated Account

great story

good youve faced your fears too, im a newbie at spirit guide
things but have read alot too gain the knowledge before just going out and trying,
have read alot of similar things too your expierience . did that with AP and seems to be working well.

do you have the link to the meditation you used ? :)
Old 19-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

thankyou for the reply. I can't post the url to it because I am new to the site. but it was on YouTube believe it or not lol

thankyou again, I will look into it more before trying again, much appreciated! let me know how you get on via OM if you like kyle! :)