Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Lonely Dragon

Electric dreams your a master to me sweetie, I don't know how to sleep paralysis, or if it was that I did one time, but it sounds key on as you said Rik Paul you float out the body, it was a floaty feeling upwards yes. Wow it's funny Electric you say if your too tired you Lucid dream, I'm sure it was when I was too tired I OBEd. I had the most beautiful Lucid dream I was flying above planet earth, it felt so Real! Lol nothing wrong with being in random places, but as long as you have some kind of think they call it energy light protection. Thank you for reassuring me with the cord I read it's your lifeline but since I don't have it no idea what that means!
Old 17-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalLove
He says that I was just in the kitchen, and he was talking to me, then I dissapeared. I mean I laughed at him because I thought he was just kidding around, but he was positive he saw me there, then in a flash, gone. I was not in the kitchen, I'd been in the bedroom, on the other side of the house, for a long while. I said to him maybe he'd seen a spirit? He said it was definitely me he saw.

If I read this correctly it sounds like you were physically in two places at the same which means bi-location was involved. If an obe/astral projection would have been involved there would have been one physical body and one astral body.
Old 18-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Knower
Actually I never thought of that, now I think of it, it does sound more like bilocation to me ⭐❤⭐

And dont worry that you cant see your cord Dragon...I think I dont see mine because I'm not really a visual person, though I do feel slightly connected to where my body is, even if I cant see it⭐❤⭐
Old 20-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Lonely Dragon

I can't say I've heard of bi location sounds fascinating wolfmanthe1st.
I am ok it does not worry me I did not see my cord, like you said Electric Dreams you feel connected enough anyway. I would love to know more about sleep paralysis like can you induce it.
Old 20-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Knower
Hiya Dragon. Yes sleep paralysis can be induced, thats how I achieve my astral experiences.
To acheive paralysis, you need to trick your body into thinking you are asleep so that you release the hormones that bring about SP.
How I do it...I make sure I'm relaxed, not over tired, first thing in the morning is a great time to try...then I lie on my back so still, perfectly comfortable and my mind blank, or with detatched intentions of AP...your mind will start to think that you are asleep after a few minutes in the right state of mind and starts to send signals to the body for confirmation such as random itches or urges to roll over, if you can mentally overcome the urge to roll or scratch then your mind thinks you are asleep and releases the SP hormone and then you're paralysed! Voila
I hope this helps...I find it so easy to do I hope you do to...once it kicks in as my conciousness is in my dream/astral body already it seems, I just get up as normal in my astral body the same way ad I would physically
Old 20-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Lonely Dragon

thank you for sharing how to sleep paralysis Electric Dreams, funny enough I hear that song every time I say your name! I was truly surprised and it takes a lot to surprise me, when you said you will know your getting there with the itchy or feel like rolling over feeling, just last night after trying another past life regression voice video, I was feeling itchy, so itchy I couldn't help but scratch thought we had mosquitos or bed bugs little did I know I could have perhaps had an OBE had I like you said resisted the urge to scratch lol. Oh well God willing there shall be a next time. As for trying in the mornings I'm not a morning being but I shall try, I do feel a out of place almost not there feeling when I wake too early it takes me till 3pm to properly wake some days Lol!
Old 21-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Knower
Maybe that detatched feeling could help in the mornings...just an idea ⭐❤⭐
Old 23-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Lonely Dragon

Electric Dreams
I do try the wake early in morning to detach, but my animal babies want fed lol. I'll keep at it, Thanks again for your advice, maybe one day!
Old 23-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Knower
Lol I get that with my babies too..I usually set aside some time in the morning after my 2 oldest go to school and my 2 lil uns have their nap as my AP time, Im finding it easier having my body clock attuned to it I suppose its like attuning your body clock to sleep...or maybe Im just progressing the more I do it. In any case I would suggest sticking to the same time in the day as part of your routine so your body will get ready to relax before you start⭐❤⭐
Old 29-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Lonely Dragon

Electric dreams
I did not mean human children but wow I admire that you find time to project with all the time you must also need for your kids school etc. I still can't relax sadly, I think as I've been told here my charka is possibly blocked which means I may have to look into Yoga first lol, thank you kindly for your help I did try the early morning waking trancing felt more like a zombie lol, I'm not giving up I am determined to one day advance on my spiritual journey