Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Firecracker

My beliefs?

I usually call myself Pagan because I do feel very connected to nature. I don't really celebrate the Christian festivals like Easter and Christmas and have never read much of the bible (apart from what I learnt at school). But I don't worship any particular God or Goddess. I do feel there is a higher God of some type, but not the kind of God that is described in the bible.

I believe in life after death and I believe that we are connected to everything around us. To each other… to animals… to everything in nature. I do believe in re-incarnation too.

I don't do any rituals, but when I have visited places like Stone Circles have felt amazing energy. I do believe in Spirits and even believe I saw a ghost once!

I'm not desperate for a "label"…… but I guess I would just appreciate if someone could help guide me in what direction my beliefs are most suited. I know that I'd do best to learn about many religions before deciding on my path but a little bit of guidance would be much appreciated.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Master
I found the Kryon information to be very helpful for me. It is non-religious yet honors every belief system. A link to the core teachings can be examined at this page.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

I hope this helps you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
Hi firecracker (what a great name).
yeah me too with the paganism and nature.
i'm more into celebrating sunrise/sunset,
winter and summer solstice, and the elements than any religion.
what else do you like?

Well we spent the Winter Solstice last year at Castlerigg stone circle and it was amazing!

I have an interest in all sorts of things but never seem to have the time to look at them more. I'd love to learn Tarot and have a set of cards I would like to learn to use but can't seem to find the time. I want to start meditating but usually by the time the kids are in bed I know I would just fall asleep lol. And crystals facinate me.... but I don't even know where to start lol.

I guess I am a typical Gemini
Old 23-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Firecracker

Thank you John, I will have a read of that tonight when the kids are in bed.