Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Ilaria

Soul Groups

I am curious, what are soul groups? all I understand is that there are various people in the world that are closely knit in with others souls .. these people make up a soul group.

What exactly is the purpose of a soul group?
How are the others in ones soul group originally chosen?
How can you tell if someone is in your soul group?
Does every soul in a particular soul group have to reincarnate at the same time?
Do souls within a soul group share memories in spirit?
Old 18-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Ilaria

I first learned about the spiritual theory years back, but do not have much knowledge at all on it. When I first found out about it I told a very good guy friend of mine about it, and he was really amazed by it. Ever since we met I felt very calm in spirit to be around him, it felt very familar being near him. It's almost like a feeling of meeting your brother for the first time, but no time has ever passed and your just continuing on from the last time you saw him .. which feels like yesterday. I also feel I don't have to be particularly anyone other than my true self in his presence. It always seems like a theraputic time.

I can't tell though if it is just me as a person, or if it is a soul group connection. He believes in it, he says he feels very strongly that I am like a sister to him. There does seem to be a potential past life connection between us as well, but I don't focus to much on that whatsoever.
Old 18-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Master

I think its more people that chose to reincarnate in to family groups . Grandmaw comes back as a grand kid ect. I think only a few people chose to come back into the same family . Out of love , karma , ect.
Old 18-04-2014, 02:15 PM
I remember a description maybe Sylvia Browne gave to help us picture this.
The Kennedy Clan was a Soul Group...Jackie was a new one to the group.
I could see that.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2014, 06:10 AM
SpacePilot

The ultimate truth is that we are all one - God. To create anything "below" or separate from God, there are what we call the light beings (which are simply parts of God). These light beings then create the lower and lower layer beings by "separating" into multiple of these beings, much like pouring a full glass of water into smaller glasses. So on and so on until we get to the lower layers of the physical Universe. What we call soul groups is actually what could also be called a super soul, it's just a matter of which perspective you are looking at it from. A soul group is much like a super soul that then "divides" (further pouring the glass of water into smaller glasses) into multiple souls, what we call our souls, which usually incarnate in the physical Universe.

If you look at it from our perspective: each of us has a sister soul with which we will recombine into a larger soul. 2 sets of sister souls will recombine into a super soul and super souls will recombine into a soul group and so on until we are back into the oneness. There are many layers of division, but it all is an illusion, just like water is water no matter how many glasses you poured it into (the glasses are part of the illusion BTW)

This is why it is important for us to complete our Karma so we can all recombine as one with peace of mind, else we'll just come back through the same process.
Old 19-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilaria
I am curious, what are soul groups? all I understand is that there are various people in the world that are closely knit in with others souls .. these people make up a soul group.
Curious is cool.

Quote:
What exactly is the purpose of a soul group?
The same purpose as any other group. To learn from , teach, offer experience, gain from, give to.......[/quote]
Quote:
How are the others in ones soul group originally chosen?
Depends on the group, but usually they have a resonant frequency - like they're all listening to the same radio station. Those that don't resonate at the same frequency just don't feel comfortable. However, sometimes the members will come together for a purpose and they'll all tune into each other.
Quote:
How can you tell if someone is in your soul group?
Some know without knowing how they know - Gnosis. For others it'll just feel right and if it doesn't they're not.
Quote:
Does every soul in a particular soul group have to reincarnate at the same time?
Usually but it's not a rule. Reincarnating is a choice so no Spirit has to reincarnate at any specific time. However, they may do so if the goal of the group requires it. It might be that one or more Spirits need to stay in Spirit as part of the group rather than become incarnate.
Quote:
Do souls within a soul group share memories in spirit?
In Spirit, and at times as humans. Again no hard and fast rules, it just depends on the situation.