Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Shade

Not sure where this goes - Astral Job Puzzlement Problem.

I have a side job - see.. to make it simpler, I had taken a short "leave" of my job since it was driving me batty.
I was encouraged by outside forces to return to it since I'd be the only Original left.
But now I'm kind of holding a part-time job with the Upper Vegas Library, (which has feeders from the California lessers)
But anyways.

I investigated a situation in the outskirts of California about a week ago and found a stash of life records in cinema form taken off officers both on and off duty ~ it is a puzzlement since humans are not supposed to be aware of life records. And I found one in the home of a police officer and his family. I walked in whilst they were at dinner. In the back of the home, where the washer and dryer are supposed to be, there were close to a hundred records sitting as pretty as you please in stacks. I took one to bring back, and took pictures of the others to show the current Akashic Officer that had transferred here. She nearly flipped her lid when I showed her and everything.

We're wondering who would have the power to steal a living record in transit from a dispatch officer and want to keep it in their home.
It's really eating up all of our time. Even what the humans call the "astral police" are studying it.

The Akashic is in an uproar. I mean, a demon would just take the record and strip it, yes? But they are....or were....being stowed. They all have suddenly disappeared as if into thin air when I checked last night. Plus, the home has been abandoned. It's kind of scary. I'd certainly disturbed.
Old 30-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Master

I did not think that the akashic records were stored in this manor . As I understand you can only read them from an altered stated .
Old 30-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Shade

I never said these records were formerly in the Akashic. I just said they are in an uproar tis' all.
These records were in transit toward the Upper Vegas Library; a different branch altogether.
See, there are the Lesser Libraries, the Upper Libraries, the Great Libraries, then the Supreme Library - or Akashic.
The Vegas Library is simply an Upper.

Humans can read them only in an altered state, yes - and in very rare cases to boot. If a human were to view a record in his/her physical state, it would blow their minds, literally.
I viewed them in my Shade state when I separated from my Avatar in the Astral.
This is a part-time job for me. It seems the office wants me to gradually partake instead of a headlong nosedive back into it. Very sweet of them, really.

But to further explain, these records were not in book form yet. They were still loose - in a manner of speaking - and taken off the officers and gathered there. For what reason, I have no clue. It is still a puzzlement. Also what disturbs me, is that in their basement, when I returned last night to find all the records gone and the house abandoned was a disturbing amount of Howls pinned to the wall as if they were flies on a board. Some were ... mutilated. And some were still alive that I had to kill to escape since they were so rudely blocking my way - see, I still had to make my report.

Hope that clears some stuff up for you.
Old 30-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Ascender

I take it that everything you're telling us is a translation of your Astral experiences. Not everybody speaks the same translated language you do, though. So, I wouldn't know what to suggest because I have no idea what applies.

Does the record take psi-signatures? If not, I might even guess that it went away on its own (because the way I translate records is that they're people with an intuitive connection to a database, like oracles, and not much personality of their own. Because I see them as people, I can see them getting bored--not much personality doesn't mean none--and wandering around somewhere else. If I saw them as books, then I'd probably see a book disappearing here to reappear there.) Must it really be that somebody stole it--the police officer's family? Or could it be that whoever was in charge of keeping them all in one place just got careless?
Old 30-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Master

I believe the o.p. of this thread has some of his/her facts confused . Akashic records can be read while in an altered state of consciousness , but not stolen .
Old 30-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Shade

But that is just it! It wasn't Akashic records, it was bound for the Vegas Upper Regional Library! Once things make it to the Akashic, they are of course under heavy security. But these records were still *in transit* meaning they were still being moved. And, not bound for the Akashic, bound for the local Library where I am currently working at during my Astral times.
Old 31-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Master
There is one kind of obvious idea on this, that this power that's spoken of in relation to these records, isn't as specific to individuals as thought! That no-one is particularly special in this area or the only ones who were given the erm, how shall I say, right to view, that maybe more people are informed now and know how to!! Information is power, so they say! and librarys main function?...
*a building or room containing collections (records) for use or borrowing by, the public or the members of an institution.*
In my opinion everyone is as capable as everyone else, to do all the things, that can be done, and then some... hehehe! It might be as simple as that!
Anyways just some thoughts :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~