Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-01-2014, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

Can a hose change your mood?

Hey all,

I have been with my boyfriend for nine years (reason we are not married yet follows) we lived together for two years and only got in two fights. We then moved to a home (rent) and in just a few months our moods changed. I would get real mad over small things, started drinking more, which caused more problems. I would get beligerantly mad about him not putting the hand towel on the rack, or leaving his clothes on the floor. I would also get physical with him. I have thrown things at him pulled his hair, locked him out of the house etc. He would also leave a lot to goo fishing, almost every day (probably to get away from me). He has said that there was something in the house. I never noticed anything, but he went as far as saying I was possesed because of my mood. It got so bad that we decided to seperate and live apart. We are still together, but my mood is better and even when he stays over and does the same annoying habits, I don't seem to get upset. My question is, if there WAS something in the house, could it have affected me like that? He also got mad VERY easily there and we fought CONSTANTLY. Now that we are out of the house it is normal again, however we now live apart. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:42 AM
Master
It might be something in the environment like mold or clogged exhaust vent. People are affect by all kinds of things, maybe this house has something that affects you.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Master
Hello jenriggs,

I do believe a house can affect a person in this way. You may consider doing a sage smudging or white light visualization... some people like to place salt in dishes around a home... anything that appeals to you would be good for cleansing and 'resetting' a positive energy.

I also agree with wstein, there could be non-woowoo environmental factors as well but I would think the behaviour would continue even now that your other half has moved out. Still, if you can afford it could be worth it to check it out.

Even something as being too close to overhead electrics can make a difference imo.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:15 AM
Experiencer

thanks

Thanks guys, but I don't live there anymore. So I can't sage the place. The place was a hell hole - it had holes it had a lot of spiders, chipmunks lived in the walls, and I am sure there was mold. The place was a dump. My boyfriend said he once woke up to someone choking him, but I thought it was just astral projection. A mirror flew across the room once, but I just figured the nail gave out....I am very much into the paranormal, so I am not a skeptic.