Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Guide
Root Chakra energy

Hi....I am new here.
Forgive me if I dont have all my terms correct when I explain things. I do not follow any particular system...and I have not studied any spiritual texts in a long time.

I seem to have alot of energy experiences with chakras while I am asleep. Many times I have felt a rush of energy flow up my spine, often times throwing me into an OBE, but more often than not, just really leaving me feeling energized.

However last night, I had an experience where the energy in my root chakra didnt seem to flow up. For lack of a better word, it seemed to be pulling me backwards. Since I was asleep, the visual experience of it was literally being pulled backwards from this chakra through various dark rooms, and finally into some lit rooms, before the energy dissipated.

I have never had that experience before (at least to my memory), and don't remember reading anything like that either (though like i said..it was a long time ago when I studied more spiritual texts).

Does anyone have any idea what that experience could have been about?

Rawn
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 PM
blubblez

to me this sounds like something going on in your life as if your subconscious or as I and some call it the universal mind telling you that you have many decisions to be made and not all are good as in the example of dark and light rooms. when you are asleep' there is a lot of research itself to be done on what things you can accomplish . though I can tell you that you are on the right path to understanding yourself better. knowledge is key, be curious and fearless
Namaste, one love
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 PM
blubblez

only you yourself, you know, will know itself completely.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Guide
Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Interpreting the dream aspect of it is inconsequential to me.
I am interested in if anyone has any insight into why the energy would have moved in such an unusual manour, instead of its natural rise up the spine?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Experiencer
It could indicate a blocked root chakra with a possible energy leakage or it can be the root chakra grounding itself.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Guide
I think you might be right about a blocked chakra.
Its been a few days now and it does feel like there is a pressure building there, like a dam holding back the water.
I think I will have to work on this....should be interesting when the levy breaks ;)

Rawn