Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Sorry, I know you asked Norseman this but I'm here so I thought I'd answer your question. Yes, it is a type of religion/creed. It is NOT an energy practice of religion or creed. It is NOT a healing energy like Reiki, huna or other healing energy modality.
Hello Jenny,,
no need to say sorry,,
, , i m grateful to u that u replies my questions in a do humbld way,,
Thank u.
from which cntry r u? m/ female ?
wt do u do ?

do u know any energy modality or any spiritual practice like reiki??
Thank You
Old 22-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Master

Sorry I took so long to answer - missed your question.

I am living in Canada but I was born in England and I'm female. I am a Tarot card reader and until it closed a few weeks ago I worked in a metaphysical store where we sold spiritual supplies, taught Wicca and Tarot card reading.

I have my Reiki One level but to me it's not necessarily a spiritual practice it's more of a healing practice.

You seem very interested in Reiki - is there a particular reason??
Old 03-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Indigo_Leader

I love the rotating definitions given. Magic is illusions. Making something appear to be what is not. Wicca is metaphysics, which actually happens. It is also about ethics. It is about the intent of doing things for the greater good.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Leader
Magic is illusions. Making something appear to be what is not. Wicca is metaphysics, which actually happens. It is also about ethics. It is about the intent of doing things for the greater good.

That's stage magic - not the type of magic performed by Wiccans and/or Witches.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:

I am living in Canada but I was born in England and I'm female. I am a Tarot card reader and until it closed a few weeks ago I worked in a metaphysical store where we sold spiritual supplies, taught Wicca and Tarot card reading.

I have my Reiki One level but to me it's not necessarily a spiritual practice it's more of a healing practice.

Hello Dear,

yes, i m interested in Reiki becoz i m a reiki practitioner.....

i want to develop my practices
Old 05-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:

Hello Dear,

yes, i m interested in Reiki becoz i m a reiki practitioner.....

i want to develop my spiritual practices
Old 07-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Master

Random intersection here cause I spotted RockStar recently here and asking about reiki again and I'm kinda curious enough to ask..
Hi RockStar, I'm a reiki practicer, but use my practice in combo with a lot of other types of healings to optimize the healing. I'm from North America, female, and in college to be a social worker in my freshman year :)
What do you want to know about Reiki? And what spiritual practices do you want to develop?
Also, I agree with others, Wicca is definitely a belief system. I have many friends who are Wiccan, and in high school some friends had wished to start a club for it at the school so I've gotten to know it a little bit. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 07-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Wicca is definitely a belief system. I have many friends who are Wiccan, and in high school some friends had wished to start a club for it at the school

The crucial thing to remember is that US Wicca and British Wicca are like "chalk and cheese" - poles apart. In general, US Wicca has forgotten, or conveniently fails to remember, that original Wicca was based on Traditional British Witchcraft whereas British Wicca is more true and nearer to B.T.W. - more like full-fat, high cal Witchcraft with the fertility/earth-based faith added.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
................ whereas British Wicca is more true and nearer to B.T.W. - more like full-fat, high cal Witchcraft with the fertility/earth-based faith added.

Ahh........love that full-fat, high call stuff.........