Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Zia

Smile big request or help

Hello everybody :)
I am just going to say this and I know this is a big request and I really don't know if it is possible to be honest with you. I have been trying to Astral project for almost 12 years and I really have done it twice and by accident. I always leave my body and I go above my physical body and I always come back to my body. I just can't go further then that and I have done everything that is possible. I just wanted to know if there was anybody with lot of experience that can come and just pull me away from my body. I know I am asking a lot, but believe me this is the last straw for me. If you can help me please pm me.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Zaya
Old 23-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Master
Well for starters I have found that we never actually leave our physical body. What is required to astral project is our consciousness must shift from our physical body into our astral body. When this occurs most people are not in a conscious state of thought so they aren't aware of it occurring. But then after it happens and they try to leave their body sometimes our physical body and other subtle bodies will create a sort of energetic magnetism and it will feel like you are stuck inside of a body, or like you are fighting to break free from another body. But in reality you aren't leaving your physical body because your physical body is in a completely different dimension than your consciousness inside of your astral body.

So maybe that will help you in the future, maybe not. Keep in mind this is what I have found in my own experiences from hundreds of projections, the process very well could be different for the next person. What I can say is that if your exit technique is not getting you far enough away from your other bodies to make the experience continue then you should try different exit techniques. Just because one technique works for someone absolutely never means it will definitely work for you. So you are going to want to try different techniques of breaking free from the magnetism until you find one that works for you. For me I have a lot of experience flying in dreams prior to learning how to project, so breaking the magnetism by floating up comes naturally to me.
Old 23-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Master

I leave my physical body every time. Do you try to ap in bed. If so, that could be where you go wrong. Try to ap away from your bed. I find if I do that I am more determined to succeed. When you are out of your body, do not think about your body as that will likely pull you back into your body. I have been told if you are not aware that can put you back into your body.
Old 23-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Master

Your confidence would be low as you have been trying for 12 years to ap. You must be feeling that you cannot ap. I can understand how you would feel. I think most people would feel like that. ap becomes a lot harder if you think you cannot ap. Keep telling yourself every day that you can ap and it will happen. Even if you do not succeed keep telling yourself you can do it. When you start to feel you can ap, ap becomes a lot easier to do. With ap the more confident you are, the easier it gets with everything.
Old 24-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Zia

Smile

Hi Astral Explorer and astralsuzy,
thank you for your reply, I really appreciated :)
I have tried so many exit techniques and not only what I have found on the net, but also I have come up with my own and I never gotten anywhere. Everyday I practice and I always go up and come back down. I never think about anything at that moment or be afraid of anything or anything else. It seems that I am stuck in that moment and I just need someone to just yank me out of that cycle. Thank you astralsuzy for understanding. I do my practices everywhere I can. I really don't use my bed at all when I am trying to project. I am always setting down or lying on the floor. It is hard not to be able to project for so many years and I always keep telling myself that I will and that is the only thing that kept me going all these years.
Thank you for your help guys.
Sincerely,
Zaya
Old 24-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Master

When something does not work and I have tried everything else and it still does not work, I resort to other things. When I get out of my body I come back into myself again. I never had that problem before. I now say during the day to myself that I can easily stay out in the astral as long as I want. I think it is working but I have not ap for a while. I have not tried to ap as I have a bad cough and I have not felt that great. I am hoping to get back into it again very soon. You could try to do something like that. I think things can get stuck in the back of your mind and it is hard to get rid of that thought. If that thought stays there, the problem will stay there as well.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Zia

Smile

Hi astralsuzy,
I think you are right about having things stuck in the back of my mind that I am not aware of. I guess I really need to site and really study myself and see what the thoughts are.
Thank you for your help.
sincerely,
Zaya :)