Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseR
I'm assuming by "Sound Current" you are referring to maybe a ringing sound in your head? The "orbs", are they small round flashes of light that are very quick to pop in and out of our sight? "Thoughtform", I am not sure what you're talking about there.

Chase--Right about the sound current. Right about the orbs. The "thoughtforms" are cloud-like energy formations. It's been suggested they contain our current thoughts/images/dreams or are energy manifestations. I have a thing where too much energy gets trapped in the upper areas and it is released through these energy forms. They are usually a color---a purplish/pink or sometimes blue. If I get this in the middle of the day my eyes get very light-sensitive so I have to literally cover my head with a dark cloth. Then I see them.

I think many people see these as they are drifting off to sleep (or are meditating).

Lora
Old 10-07-2013, 05:27 PM
ChaseR

Lora-
Okay then. I hear this sound current quite often throughout the day and I see these orbs throughout the day as well but like you, I see them more at night. Sometimes it scares me and keeps me from sleeping. Not that I sense anything bad but the fact that I sense something while I'm alone at night....I actually just posted a new thread on here because I wanting to AP but I believe these fears might be hindering my process.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Lora-
Okay then. I hear this sound current quite often throughout the day and I see these orbs throughout the day as well but like you, I see them more at night. Sometimes it scares me and keeps me from sleeping. Not that I sense anything bad but the fact that I sense something while I'm alone at night....I actually just posted a new thread on here because I wanting to AP but I believe these fears might be hindering my process.

Oh wow--I had (have) exactly the opposite response. I "knew" these were either my guides or "me" or both and it made me feel comforted knowing they are there. In fact, I feel weird (like unconnected or insecure) if I don't see them for a while.

I have since concluded that at least one of them is "me". I would do an experiment once I saw it or several where I would visualize white energy coming through my crown and down. I would actually see the light coming through the third eye space and then the orb would get brighter. But it's often hard to tell who's who and I ultimately decided it isn't worth the distinction --because "we" are all one. Sometimes I can ask a question and they will blink off and back on in response--but I was never clever enough to ask the questions in such a way that I was certain what was being answered.

I occasionally see gold or orange ones and I understand them to be healing energies. I even got what I call a Subconscious Sign where simplistic images appear in my head as I wake up. One of them was this large simplistic sphere and inside were about a dozen, evenly-spaced orange balls inside. After asking some questions here, I think my subconscious was telling me that I had the help of a "collective" type of healing energy. It's a long story but--I've never run across anything negative with orbs. Never. I just can't see them as threatening at all.

Do you know why you do? Just because you're "alone"? [You've never been "alone" really! IMO]

Lora
Old 10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
ChaseR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Do you know why you do? Just because you're "alone"? [You've never been "alone" really! IMO]

Lora-
I'm not sure why I see them or hear the sounds I hear. I am 21yrs old now but I can remember hearing that ringing sound probably as far back as 11 years ago. I think I've always been able to see the little lights pop in and out of places. Its not like the lights will just sit there and allow me to study them, they are instantaneous flashes that vary in size and randomly occur.
I have a book one chakras and things like the third eye. From what I've read, it appears to me that the third eye has something to do with sensing or "picking up" these phenomenon when it is opened. Sorry I cant think of the word I'm looking for to better describe that. However, I had a few ghost or spirit experiences in the past that I can describe quite well. These experiences, I believe, are what make me frightened of sensing these things.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Lora-
I'm not sure why I see them or hear the sounds I hear. I am 21yrs old now but I can remember hearing that ringing sound probably as far back as 11 years ago. I think I've always been able to see the little lights pop in and out of places. Its not like the lights will just sit there and allow me to study them, they are instantaneous flashes that vary in size and randomly occur.
I have a book one chakras and things like the third eye. From what I've read, it appears to me that the third eye has something to do with sensing or "picking up" these phenomenon when it is opened. Sorry I cant think of the word I'm looking for to better describe that. However, I had a few ghost or spirit experiences in the past that I can describe quite well. These experiences, I believe, are what make me frightened of sensing these things.

Chase--Yes, in my experiences these orbs (I used to call them dots of light) can move quickly, don't seem to stay in place. But I can still see them often enough.

I personally think the Sound Current is something that everyone has. It is literally, IMO, our vibrational sound. There are times when it bumps up to higher octaves. I just think we are not quiet often enough to be aware of it. It is "us" as well, sending our vibration out to the Universe.

Although I've not had them, I can understand how frightening experiences could make you uncertain about these things.

What might help is to do some meditation, asking guides to appear or give you a sign when you see the "orbs". You'll have to think of something unique that will work for you. But maybe if you can be assured of "who" they are, at least they won't be frightening. Working out our two-way communication with our guides can be a trial-and-error thing that takes a long time to understand. But it's worth the trials so that you know you are protected.

Lora
Old 11-07-2013, 02:08 AM
ChaseR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
What might help is to do some meditation, asking guides to appear or give you a sign when you see the "orbs". You'll have to think of something unique that will work for you. But maybe if you can be assured of "who" they are, at least they won't be frightening. Working out our two-way communication with our guides can be a trial-and-error thing that takes a long time to understand. But it's worth the trials so that you know you are protected.

What do you mean by these guides? How do I communicate with them?
Old 11-07-2013, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
What do you mean by these guides? How do I communicate with them?

Well, the theory is (which I happen to believe) that we all have at least one Master Guide who is with us from the first moments of birth until death. They are someone that we have chosen (and they have chosen us) because (a) we have had many relationships together, (b) we have similar goals and/or energies, (c) we love each other. It may sound hokey, but is true.

There are lots of meditations out there to meet your guides. I did one by John Edward (medium guy). It wasn't wonderful but did the trick. You basically get relaxed, calm, visualize all different energy colors and then ask to meet your guides. You can ask them what their responsibilities are or anything else you want.

But most important is that you don't second-guess yourself. You write down everything you visualize or see or feel, regardless of whether you felt you "made it up". I thought i had. I was sure I had seen this guy somewhere on TV. Only after a few months did I realize when I had first "seen" him--about 7 years before.

After that, it's a process of letting your ideas sit with you. You can ask for confirmations--Like "If you're my guide, give me a sign in the form of [you fill in the blank here]." Some people want to find coins or feathers or hear a song on the radio or see a particular number on clocks or license plates. It can be anything--especially things you may have noticed before.

Eventually you may be able to just feel the personality of your guide(s). Things will begin to happen that you can't totally explain. Just keep an open, but questioning, mind. You'll eventually find the answers.

At least that was my experience and many do seem to "know" who their guides are. It's a very personal thing. You have to honestly feel that they are there for your protection and growth.

I can't tell you how it will happen for you, but I'd like to hear what you discover as you go along.

Lora

P.S. The communication is all in your head--you don't have to say these things out loud. No one else needs to know.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:44 AM
ChaseR

Lora-
I will research some different ways to try and find my guide. The internet is the only way I know to do this. I would much rather have books but I don't know which books would actually be useful because ive been to a lot of the book stores but they don't seem to carry much useful information. A great deal of all the information I have about spirits, astral projection and everything that goes with it actually comes from places like this and small websites. I will definitely keep you posted though to let you know.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Lora-
I will research some different ways to try and find my guide. The internet is the only way I know to do this. I would much rather have books but I don't know which books would actually be useful because ive been to a lot of the book stores but they don't seem to carry much useful information. A great deal of all the information I have about spirits, astral projection and everything that goes with it actually comes from places like this and small websites. I will definitely keep you posted though to let you know.

Chase--

Well, as I said, what I used was a John Edward DVD on contacting your guides. I would suspect it is still available on Amazon. There may also be YouTube videos for doing this. I'll research a little and see what I can find.

But about your astral projection, I did give you a link in the other thread that I think is very good. He talks about meeting his guide in the process and how the entity first scared him. But eventually the guide taught him many "lessons" --about himself, dealing with fears, etc. It's a good book and is free in .pdf form.

Lora

P.S. Here is just one link I found on youtube. Search for "contacting spirit guides" and see if one appeals to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9W-0k4Kzk

Here is the William Buhlman link: http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

At the end of your other thread, you talked about your survivor's guilt about your friend. That guilt can prevent you from both astral projection and other spiritual things. Although it is almost impossible to understand, things happened as they should have. Your friend is helping you--to release the guilt and to find out..what you are for. But you are out here searching for answers and that tells me you will find them. Don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing just what you should do.