Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-05-2013, 08:58 PM
nataliej261

Hello all

Hello everyone, my name is Natalie. I have a huge story to tell, but i dont think i have enough space. Fast forwarding to the present, I had found out I had a reptilian parasite attached to me since I was small. My sister always knew but never told me until last year. He was what kept a rift between us so she finally exposed him and he surfaced through my face and he is a nasty one at that. Years of anger, resentment, hatred and separation was removed in a short amount of time. Our relationship is a lot better. I found out that my aunt performed voodou on someone a long time ago and she had lost her spirit as a result. Another relative is able to channel the ancestors which by the way are very strong, but have humor to them. I on the other hand have just come to know pendulum dowsing with my laser quartz, divination or whatever you want to call it. I managed to find my spirit guides and guardians. I did come across them in my dreams and at the time i didnt know who they were, but i knew they were there for a reason. I can say that they are a interesting bunch. They are very protective of me and one in particular is always near and very sarcastic like me. I was wondering if people can have the same spirit guides or guardians. I am a beginner still but i am learning things a little faster than expected. I guess it is something i am meant to do. During the time of learning I had to learn how to protect myself and close out the sessions because I learned the hard way that if you dont do it right, any and everything will come through. I encountered my aunts spirit and boy is she a nasty one. She is an energy vampire and she is full of negative energy. She managed to jump start my heart and made it go faster because she wanted me to know what she is capable of, but my guardians were there and i could feel them fighting with her. For some reason it didnt bother me because I knew they were there for me. Of course I told my aunt about it and she of course lied about it but I could tell that she was thinking about it and she knew what i was talking about. Another relative i was talking to at the time they were fighting, managed to let the ancestors through and this one just told that spirit to leave and never come back and i could feel a little ball of energy being pushed out which was funny by the way.
There is a lot more but im just glad I found this forum and I hope to have god experiences with everyone. Not everyone will agree with you but good dialog is a good start rather than negative communication.

Good energy to all
Old 22-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum, dear Natalie.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
Welcome Natalie!
Old 24-05-2013, 12:00 AM
chevy flame

Hello Natalie and welcome to the forums. Very nice intro.
Old 24-05-2013, 01:00 PM
nataliej261

Thank you people.