Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Jbgoth

Question Question about abilities

Hi. I'm new here & new to all of this.

I started exploring my abilities after a well know spiritual medium told me I am psychic & a healer. I am VERY sensitive to other people's energy, but my question is what kind of abilities I may have.

I went to a New Life Expo and teamed up with a stranger to read each others energy with our hands, not touching them, just passing our hands close to the person who is seated.

I started at her head, got by her jaw, & i felt my jaw got REALLY tight. I asked her if she had TMJ really bad, and she said she did. So, I keep moving my hands down her. All of a sudden, I heard in my head, argument with sister. So i asked her if she was having one & she said with amusement, we're working on it. The next thing I got was a "feeling" like she was the one who holds the family together, she was the rock. So I told her that & she was like, well, when I get knocked down everyone expected her to get right back up. I told her that was what I was trying to say. I was shocked by what had just happened.

I took a class on mediumship, (WAY over my head, but I went anyway). Again, we teamed up with another person. We were sitting, the teacher lead us into a meditation, and asked a couple questions. First, if we saw anyone, and I got an imagine of a tall muscular man, dark hair & mustache, on her right side, I felt like hewas her father. Then we were supposed to get a message. All of the sudden "cooking" popped up in my head.

So I told my partner exactly what I saw, and she got a big smile & said, yes, that's my dad! Again, I was shocked. I then told her I got the word cooking. And she said, that is what they had a passion for. It was their thing. We were both shocked.

Sorry this was so long, but if anyone has ANY thoughts, I would love to read them.

Do you think I might have some abilities? If so, what would they be?

Thank you so much!

Jordan
Old 10-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Juanita

Jordan, I would say a definite yes, but you need guidance and training....Do you live anywhere near a Spiritulist Church? That would be a great place to start, until you get comfortable and confident with your abilities...You can be a great comfort to many people...Good luck to you....
Old 10-05-2013, 04:52 AM
Jbgoth

Juanita, thank you so much for your reply.

The closest thing we have is a Metaphysical Chapel, it's in Ft Lauderdale. They have speakers come in a couple times a week. But, they don't have a "program".

I'm meditating and reading a lot! I'm also into crystals.

I just feel really alone with this. I would love to help people!!

I'm also a healer. I had a very sick schnauzer who was given 6 months to live. She had 1 in a million shot of a year. She almost made it 2 years. Every morning, and every night i would hold her and felt this energy flowing through me into her. I just started doing it. I didn't know ANYTHING about healing, Reiki, etc. I was just compelled to do it.

I wish there was a regular class for people with abilities. The other thing is, friends are asking what I've been doing, & I'm not comfortable telling them about this at this stage.

Not sure if I posted this in the correct forum.

Thanks again,

Jordan
Old 11-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Juanita

I'll try to get you some info for your area and get back to you......
Old 11-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Jbgoth

That would be very kind & helpful. I guess I should have introduced myself in the new members area first.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Jordan
Old 11-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Juanita

Jordan, try this one --- 954/792-3866---Healing Light Spiritulist Church...If they don't have what you need, ask them for who does...there are more spiritulist churches in the area, including at least one in Hollywood and a few in N. Miami....good luck to you......
Old 13-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Jbgoth

I will give them a call. I'm so used to finding places with websites!

Thanks again,

Jordan