Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 08-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Seeker
Nullifying / Spiritual Voids

Does anyone know or have any information about an ability that would have to do with nullifying / causing others psychic energies to falter and be of no use? For the longest time I have felt like a psychic vampire, feeling extremely energized and giddy when those around me seem to be drained and exhausted. I notice this most abundantly because in the past few years I have been very lethargic and only seem to have energy when those around me don't. Its not something I consciously do... and most likely explains why im "handsome, funny, charming, and intelligent" yet have always been a loner and though I have thousands of acquaintances I have zero close friends.
But what I am wondering here , is that I seem to have honed a technique to nullify other people's abilities. The greater part of my life I was a skeptic and nonreligious person , absorbed by hateful thoughts and sadistic dreams , having only freed myself within the last 2 years from whatever possession had taken place. Still , I have found that by tapping into a certain something in my brain I can only describe as a yellow line that invokes a powerful indescribable emotion, I can halt energies. Take for example haunted places and locations connected with powerful emotions. Nothing unusual ever happens when im there, but anybody else I know who goes experiences all sorts of strange feelings and see things that cease when I go with them.

There is an old man, a very religious christian I speak too , and had a rather disturbing moment with. He claims he can control the weather. I have witnessed before, him summon a hailstorm that was not predicted by any meteorologist during the summer time. It is a matter of public record that while incarcerated for a crime he was latter cleared of, that he stated the earth would show her fury at the injustice. Three days later a tornado swept through and caused massive amounts of damage. Anyway , we were sitting on his porch and he was going to demonstrate cloud splitting. While he sat , eyes closed, hand outstretched, I began to try my technique , not making any movements with my body that would suggest what i felt in my head. His eyes immediately shot open and he asked "how are you doing that?" I replied "Doing what?" "Blocking me." Now this solidified what I had previously believed but he had no prior knowledge of how someone could interfere with his powers which he said were God given to him. Other times, I have had card readers tell me there sight was blocked in my presence, a few people who stated there usually haunted homes were unusually still when I visited, and an old woman who told my mother when I was a child that there was a vacuum where my aura should be. A number of people describe my eyes as "sad and dead" even when I feel quite lively.
Any idea what the name of this is?
Old 19-04-2013, 07:58 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofGaia
The greater part of my life I was a skeptic and nonreligious person , absorbed by hateful thoughts and sadistic dreams , having only freed myself within the last 2 years from whatever possession had taken place.

There have been a handful of people in my life who have shown signs of being possessed and from what I have learned, is that there is a dark side that still remains and the person is never the same afterwards so I'm not entirely convinced that if you were possessed......whatever entity was around you is completely gone. With my own experience, I've been around people with dark sides in a few instances and my abilities seemed to weaken, but were not diminished completely. Once I got out of that environment, they came back to me strong as ever. In one of those situations, it was a job I had and people didn't want me to leave. The people who had a positive effect on me, I could understand that because we fueled each other, but there were negative people who wanted me around because they felt better around me and as a result, I got resentful.

The impression I get from you is that if you have that kind of effect on people, its not intentional.......but it does happen.