Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Yvonne

Fish Chant?

Not sure where to post this one but here goes....
A few years ago I sat reading in bed for a few minutes, then closed my book and put it on the bedside table as I did this I heard in my head 'Chan Maree Ranshee, Chan Maree Ranshee, Chan Maree Ranshee' Not sure of spellings because as I said I only heard it but it was very clear and spoken with a foreign accent, it was obviously a message for me but how to find out what it means? I have eventually found a translation which I believe is probably right given what was going on in my life at the time but would be really interested to hear if anyone here has any other suggestions. I will reveal what I have discovered after any other suggestions.. When this happened I had just embarked on my Reiki journey which may or may not assist anyone willing to try. <3
Old 01-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Master

That's interesting. What I get is "Jean Marie Ranger" or "Jean Marie Ranchier." It is a french name that can be encountered in many countries. Someone better at french than me might have a differing opinion on the last name.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Greenslade

Hi Yvonne

Whatever your chant translates to, it's a message for you and it will only have significance for you. Chants are vibrations and many cultures use them in rituals and the like, or in mantras like 'Om mani padme hum'. If it's being said three times then I would guess whomever is saying it either wants to emphasise it or is saying it as a mantra. The other clue may be the accent, it might give you a clue to the culture. Either way, the words are a link to the one that said it. It could also be a 'carrot' to see what you make of it. I was always taught to go back the the root, so my first instinct would be to clear my mind or meditate and say it three times to see what happened. Maybe your mysterious visitor will connect with the words and come back to you.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Yvonne

Although I don't know where the message came from in 2004 I know why I got it.I was working towards my level 3 Master/Teacher level in Reiki and I think the translation I was given makes a lot of sense, I didn't recognise the accent but am told that in ancient Indian Sanskrit the message translates to 'Ego Kills Success' I had been drawn to India in the preceding 3 years and had visited there twice so a connection there , and I feel perhaps I needing a little grounding, my success with Reiki may have been going to my head a little.??