Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
For me it is like a river of intoxication making me feel well and content. It seems to drawn out thoughts, the concern of a thought harming me, and tbe drama that is going on to a degree. It doesnt seem to be an imunity towards those things. But the intoxication is always there while those other things are existing. So that's what bliss is to me.
!

This is similar to what i feel,its always there and it doesnt allow me to bury thoughts or feelings any more,I deal with them and let them go.
There is no imunity to thoughts and negative Energy but with enough Energy in your system,you can strenghten yourself so that they have very little effect....Jesus and Buddha had bad days and had to deal with **** too but they dealt with it better than everyone else.

I still get Big emotional releases every few weeks that last 10/20 minutes or more,I usually dont know what they are,they may be childhood emotions buried deep so i dont waste my time trying to figure them out... I just release them with a roar or a few tears.The Energy loosens them,brings them up to the surface and i release them. After the release,the bliss comes on strong and I am vibrating a little bit faster

The Emotional releases are short "dark nights".....The trick is to release these "dark nights" but DONT get stuck in them or wallow in them.