Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Knower

Who was I?

I think we all have an idea of who we were. Some of us are lucky enough to know. Im not quite tuned in, so my feelings and thoughts are few and far apart. I may be asking for a long shot, but is there abdomen out there who might be able to shed some light on who I was, where I was from, the kind of person I was. It has always been a curiosity of mine. Thank you :)
Old 12-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Reina

Hi Kis! People could tell you different things, but why not check it out for yourself? I recommend booking an appointment with a past life hypnotherapist. It is AMAZING experience. It is like actually skydiving versus reading about skydiving. Definitely worth it!!! For me, it completely changed my life!
Old 13-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Master

I agree with Reina - it's not my gift to advise people what their past lives might have been and I also feel that it's good to make connection with your higher to show you the direction yourself as to find out what you need to know at any given time.

Should you need to know, then it will be revealed.

One thing I would offer a word of caution, past lives invariably indicate a corner of our lives which need a healing. They aren't a jolly into the past to find out how we functioned as pure entertainment and as a talking point, but as a way of dealing with a current issue. And, for me, the primary purpose of finding out a past life is to find out an area to heal. A good therapist will take you through the healing process of love and forgiveness - for yourself and others as appropriate.
Old 13-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Master
Past lives are a fantastic way of founding out, why we go through whatever we go through today.

As Reina said, a (past life) hypnotherapist will help you connect with your past lives.
Old 15-03-2013, 04:03 AM

I've been searching for answers about my past lives recently myself. I found a past life regression video on you tube. It helped me to understand at least a time and place for my first life. Still trying to piece together my status of who I was in that life but at least I have some information.

If you don't have trouble meditating but have a hard time tuning in to past lives then you might try the same thing.

Good luck.