Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-02-2013, 03:39 AM
DntWrryStrwbrry

Angel1 Lightworker Help

I have checked many checklists on how to know if your a light worker and earth angel and I have all the the points. What does this mean? Am I weird? What do I do with this? I want to make sure I have the right idea here. Thanks!

Old 23-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

Hello, I also would like to know what a light worker is.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:06 PM
TruthSayer

Angel1

My intuitive research gave me this explanation, and I have no "outside authority" to claim as its source, just my Guides from God.

The Lightworkers are a select group of previously ascended masters that have the opportunity to participate in the transitions of The End Times into The New Age of Enlightenment. There are a majority of devolving souls on Earth that simply are not suited to do the missions given to the Lightworkers. Not every Lightworker is awakening to their great missions, but there is still time.

The First Wavers came in earliest, and have invested decades of training to become teachers and WayShowers to the other Lightworkers. They are ancient souls, and every one of them must endure some kind of martyrdom, in service of humanity.

The Second Wavers are the parents of the Indigo and Crystal Children, a very important mission.

The Third Wavers have very intense missions in The End Times. Most of them will not bear children because they have this important work to do.

The Indigo Children are super talented in at least one arena: intuition, art, music, super-intelligence, athletics, etc. They bear many gifts of spirit, and do have different genetics. They can easily communicate telepathically with each other 'round the world.

The Wavers and Indigo Children all bear some past life karma to pay down. The Crystal Children are pure souls with no karma, and with superior talents and gifts. They are the greatest martyrs, healers, alchemists, artists, prophets and teachers. They will be the leaders in the future.

You, my dear, are a Third Waver. You will be tested, and God will make you strong and powerful to do your missions. Keep your heart open no matter what.

Scribed by First Waver Julia, with Love

P.S. Go to the Reading Forum and request an archetypal reading from me on my new thread, please?
Old 16-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Knower

Your idea that lightworkers are previous ascended masters is intriguing. I believe Jesus and Buddha, for instance, to be in this category. I have been told through a channeling that I am a lightworker, but I do not believe that I could ever think of myself as being among such prestigious company!
Old 17-03-2013, 06:58 PM
DntWrryStrwbrry

Truthsayer- who did you say was a third waver?
Old 18-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
My intuitive research gave me this explanation, and I have no "outside authority" to claim as its source, just my Guides from God.

The Lightworkers are a select group of previously ascended masters that have the opportunity to participate in the transitions of The End Times into The New Age of Enlightenment. There are a majority of devolving souls on Earth that simply are not suited to do the missions given to the Lightworkers. Not every Lightworker is awakening to their great missions, but there is still time.

The First Wavers came in earliest, and have invested decades of training to become teachers and WayShowers to the other Lightworkers. They are ancient souls, and every one of them must endure some kind of martyrdom, in service of humanity.

The Second Wavers are the parents of the Indigo and Crystal Children, a very important mission.

The Third Wavers have very intense missions in The End Times. Most of them will not bear children because they have this important work to do.

The Indigo Children are super talented in at least one arena: intuition, art, music, super-intelligence, athletics, etc. They bear many gifts of spirit, and do have different genetics. They can easily communicate telepathically with each other 'round the world.

The Wavers and Indigo Children all bear some past life karma to pay down. The Crystal Children are pure souls with no karma, and with superior talents and gifts. They are the greatest martyrs, healers, alchemists, artists, prophets and teachers. They will be the leaders in the future.

You, my dear, are a Third Waver. You will be tested, and God will make you strong and powerful to do your missions. Keep your heart open no matter what.

Scribed by First Waver Julia, with Love

P.S. Go to the Reading Forum and request an archetypal reading from me on my new thread, please?

Very interesting theories..I am a 1st waver, but also I have not had children, if I had I would not be able to do what I am doing.. but am hoping I can wrap up a few things and maybe have one.. just to try it..
Also I am getting through my PL karmic debt.. sorted 3 or 4 out ..so far!
Old 22-03-2013, 07:09 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You are only wierd if you think you are. Wierd is ok in my book. I have no clue what is normal anymore.

I've never compared myself to a checklist to see if I fit criteria. If you are here to help humanity, a title won't make a lick of a difference.
Old 27-03-2013, 05:25 PM
TruthSayer

Cat A case for labels

Just catching up.....
Third Wavers here are DntWrryStrwbrry, and Joseph123. Flowers is a 2nd Waver. First Waver Froebelllion, I have no children either.

LadyImpreza1111 doesn't need a label because she follows her guidance and is preparing for ascension. Teach and learn, learn and teach. Free spirits are beyond words and labels, but better be sensitive to feelings or they will get hurt or hurt others.

Compulsive types, such as myself, need the labels for the puzzle pieces of intuitive knowing and mental expansion, especially since I am alone, w/o free spirits like LadyImpreza1111 to play with. Also, what kind of Psychological Intuitive would I be if I couldn't give a you a diagnosis and treatment plan? For example: it is pretty tricky for the average Joe to treat his Diabetes if a label (diagnosis name) is not determined. Why don't people object to a physical diagnosis? Hmmm. Labels are useful if they are: accurate, helpful and not prejudiced against (such as Lepers or Paranoid Schizophrenics).

Some labels are very helpful: avoid, if at all possible, Sociopaths (Narcissistic Personality Disordered people), Psychopaths (Antisocial Personality Disordered people), and Paranoid Personality Disordered people. They are all people dedicated to hating and harming their fellow human beings, and the Sociopaths and Psychopaths can be hard to spot because they are great phonies, so a friend such as myself could save your life by telling you that your boyfriend is a secret Psychopath that will undermine and possibly kill you. You could research about Psychopathy, watch for the telltale signs and evidence, and spare yourself a great deal of danger. I think that is a helpful and useful example of the benefits of accurate labeling. I also know that decent people (lovers, not haters) can overcome their personality disorders and it is very helpful to see the criteria (symptoms) to heal them one-by-one. I healed my OCPD, and I had 7 out of 8 criteria to start with!

I am a great believer in understanding the intricacies of people by psychological and archetypal labels that describe their complexity and uniqueness. For example: every poster on this thread could meet the dubious (because the science of diagnostic psychology denies intuition) label of "Schizotypal Personality Disorder." Look it up. I do not have the "onset by early adulthood" requirement because I was not gifted with my intuition and instead worked at developing for 25 years. I have recently become wary of people (which is against my nature) because most of the people I meet do not want me to read them intuitively, because they are liars and phonies. Funny, many of them put up a fuss about labels, (especially the Sociopaths and Psychopaths!)

That was a long two cents!

Wishing you many blessings! PM me if you would like your unofficial intuitive psychological diagnosis, that you can research and verify or deny.

Smiles, Truthsayer Julia