Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 12-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Knower

Graham Hancock is the most informative author/ researcher I've come across. He believes they come from a common cultural origin, an advanced culture which disappeared after the ice age.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
The pyramid structures being found all over the world "could" simply be a result of math.
As separate cultures develop an advanced enough mathematical system, the most basic shape around which to base a solid structure is a pyramid.

I am not discounting what people are saying about the potential spiritual connections, but the shape itself comes out of basic math, which will show up when any civilization becomes advanced enough to work it out.

Who's to say math and spirituality weren't connected for them? Before our scientific revolution, religion was part of everyday life.. meaning there was no separation between religion and daily life like we have in the West today. We look back at history and see things filtered through our fragmented viewpoint.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

I think all these structures - the Pyramids @ Giza, Newgrange in Ireland - perhaps realise a connection for us at spiritualforums that illustrates what is more likely a deeper connection than an increasingly esoteric mathematical one. Maybe it's Creation, maybe its an "alien" influence. Maybe it's civilisation which has been alien-influenced. Perhaps we can only low connect mathematically with what could seem obvious or logical or basic to the Stone Age person.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:16 AM
Master
The people that lived in ancient Egypt, are not the same people that are living there today...haha.

Like, i mean lets look at it this way.

The ancient Egyptians where more advanced than people living in the 1600's. Anybody that follows the growth of technology, can clearly see things are not really adding up.

If the Ancient Egyptians where around today, they would be 1000's of years ahead of are current technology.

Sounds funny i know, but i have always thought this.

They all mysterious disappeared.
Old 27-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Master

I read something many years ago which suggested that the granite coffin in the kings chamber was good for amplifying psychic and/or OBE experiences.

I think if the people who made these things were able to use them to access 'places' we don't think exist, they may have been able to see relationships between things that we also don't think exist, well enough to come up with a great many things that people nowadays don't think they could have known, including a lot of stuff we don't currently know ourselves and of course including lots of stuff we currently deem as not very likely.
Old 16-10-2014, 04:37 AM
Suspended
I think most, if not all of the pyramids are also in line with certian stars. The pyramids are not just tombs but some kind of energy technology.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Master
I was just reviewing a video about the great Pyramid at Giza, regarding giant stone boxes or chambers found inside, which apparently were not sarcophagis'.

Incredibly large and of great weight, both the boxes and their covers, all very smooth and shiney.
Which confounds the researchers on how the walls could be so flat level. and smooth using ancient tools available

It has been proposed in scientific documentary that the Pyramids in Egypt were actually natural generators, and that electicity was produced from them.
As well a being used for initiation rituals.

Regressing the erosion situation in time brings the Nile river up to the base of the main Pyramid. The water flowing underneath, which is speculated to have provided electrical current, above and inside.

One of the chambers is depicted in this video, but, apparently unfinished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1s-PTmV9o

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 03-01-2015 at 05:38 PM.