Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think a cool thing to do is relax the body part by part. Like, feel the toes and relax, feel the feet relax, feel the calves and relax then the thighs, relax... and bit by bit, feel the body and relax.

I was just going to post that *hmph*

I think this method has a name but I could be reaching. I've read about it as a meditation before or perhaps something to do with yoga It works though, I do know that for sure.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I was just going to post that *hmph*

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ and I'm not sure which it is, though that would suggest the latter.

Quote:
I think this method has a name but I could be reaching. I've read about it as a meditation before or perhaps something to do with yoga It works though, I do know that for sure.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Master

Yesterday morning I did not ap. My body was relaxed but my mind was not relaxed. My cat was making noises outside my door. You can ap when your mind is not relaxed but it is harder to do. When your mind is relaxed it is very easy to ap.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ and I'm not sure which it is, though that would suggest the latter.

Okee dokey then...

Old 03-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Master
I think you should just download an ap.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Master

Do whatever works for you. It does not worry me. There is no right or wrong. This works best for me and your way is the best for you.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyther
I have tried binaural beats a lot but I would need to lay on my back because of the headphones which will get uncomfortable after a while. Should I do this when I go to bed or in the morning?

Personally I use them to fall asleep and then when I wake up in 2-3 hours I take off the ear buds and act as if I am falling asleep. This will lead to a projection at least 90% of the time for me, the 10% it doesn't the ear buds fell out of my ears while I was sleeping. You should get an iPod and some ear buds and use a headband or something wrapped around your ear section of your head to keep them from falling out. Every once in awhile I will wake up with the headband off of my head and no recollection how it came off, I am guessing in a half wake state I take it off. But you can use Binaurals whenever, there are no set rules. You'll want to try using different ones at different times and see what works best for you, everyone is different. Just because something works for one person definitely does not mean it will work for you.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Paradox

I find music helps me drift to a sleepy state.
Old 25-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Master

As I said before I think it is a good idea to relax first before you try to ap. If you have already slept for a few hours then you should be already relaxed. I realise if I want to ap I have to concentrate to stay awake. If I do not I fall asleep. This morning I was lying down for a while and nothing was happening. In the end I could not stand it any longer. I decided to listen to the sounds of the rain, wind and thunder for a short while. I stopped listening to it and I concentrated to ap and I did ap. I am not going to let everyone know when I ap anymore unless something really good happens. At the moment it is just the same thing or similar that has been happening. I am hoping I will progress further.
Old 27-11-2012, 09:49 AM
4everaspirit

I usually have to get myself tired first before I'm relaxed...sometimes that means staying up really late at night @_@