Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Please tell me/confirm for me, that these things can be accomplished without 'effort' (and more like 'allowing' them to be).

Compacting/crystalizing energies, which is done towards/with Red, Yellow and/or Indigo, is requiered in order to attain higher levels of total energy (as space is limited).
Compacting takes effort or time... which one would you rather?

Making an effort strengthens you and thus reduces the effort requiered to continue at the same rate...

Time requiered for general (and complete) crystalization whilst doing nothing may be vastly reduced with a sufficiently large clear crystal.
Around 66gram is the maximum effective weight, nearly twice if with a colored non-transparent crystal as they contain almost half as much silicon.. i'd suggest any black crystal or red jasper (more red than orange) because clear quartz can be quite stressing...

There is such a thing as linear progress wether you like it or not, the reason some are preaching "just believe and you are there" is based on a non-monitoring of ones own progression.
Keep looking at the clock and you will see that it never jumps from one side to the other in an instant... tho having fun makes time seem to just fly by.
Old 16-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Compacting/crystalizing energies, ... having fun makes time seem to just fly by.
Thanks. I guess I'm hoping to 'realize' that I've already undertaken all the learning required for these things in prior lifetimes -- and to
'integrate' that knowledge into my present experiences as ___ (needed?).
The "making an effort strengthens you" idea you've expressed requires there to be "resistance" (as I understand it); I want to experience 'harmony'.
Peace2U
Old 16-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Thanks. I guess I'm hoping to 'realize' that I've already undertaken all the learning required for these things in prior lifetimes -- and to
'integrate' that knowledge into my present experiences as ___ (needed?).
The "making an effort strengthens you" idea you've expressed requires there to be "resistance" (as I understand it); I want to experience 'harmony'.
Peace2U

Yeah, its common for those who focus alot on their indigo ray and dont meditate much to rarely go around anywhere near their maximum energy capacity as their ability to generate energies and process them fully is so extremely inferior its nearly pointless them to even try...
Opening up and accepting energies from an outside source may get you up to full, and with a proper indigo ray; energies leave you at an extremely slow rate which means the state may be preserved untill you experience draining events.

The more often you are requiered (or chose) to generate energies, the more you improve on the rate at which you may reach your maximum capacity... Eventualy that makes you immune to leaches/vampires and such.

Only being active at the indigo ray trying to process energies from beginning to end is equivalent of trying to finnish a painting beginning to end, by only using nano-size brush strokes.
With only the largest/rougest brush/es (the first energy/ies) you'd complete it very fast, but it wouldnt be anywhere near perfect.
The fastest way of making random events turn perfect/intended, beginning to end, is by using all energies equaly.

Dopamine (which goes up in amplitude with the solar plexus) increases your ability to percieve order/harmony where there is chaos...
Old 17-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Master
thanks so much for the info Liet.