Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-10-2012, 10:25 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
If your not in touch I will be a monkey's uncle!!!

No comprende amigo.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
No comprende amigo.

Etymology
"I'll be a monkey's uncle" dates from after 1926, the date of the widely publicized Scopes Trial in the United States, where the term first appears. It appears in print starting in the 1930s.
[edit]Phrase
I’ll be a monkey’s uncle!
(idiomatic) (often preceded by well) expressing complete surprise or disbelief
Well I’ll be a monkey's uncle! I would never have thought that tourists would go into space!

Love
Mathew
Old 06-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I would be very careful about this.

Energy is a dream.

You can for example have your unconscious dreams about your grand mother "in your body". Yes you heard it well, the unconscious mind is an energy that appears to be in the body. There is in fact nothing, it is a dream. But the dream can influence you. It may even hurt your body.

So for example your grand mother may cry when she sees your acts of kindness, and it is possible that you feel this. You animate it unconsciously, you feel the consequence. It is impossible to know but it is not necessarily your own emotions.

This is what I will call the "UMTI theory: Unconscious Mind and Telepathic Influence."

We are all victim to this. This has a serious influence on our lives.

Many people say, for example, "I have an annoying feeling the chest area". In my case, I found what it is, it is an old man with a grumpy face. It is a dream of course but it has a bad influence on my life because nobody wants to live with an old man's grumpy face.

These are unconscious fears that we animate ourselves.

Devil is another example. There is no devil but we animate him. The result is a real devil as dangerous as real.

EDIT: 5 years ago something happened and I started to physically feel the energies, I worked on them 24x7 and found these results.

You may be trying to portray a simple comment, but all I can't pick up your point, it's all incoherent to me. I don't understand when you say "energy is a dream". If I physically feel energy in my body, how is it a dream? I understand when I am dreaming, and when I am not. I feel your trying to preach your beliefs to readers, and I didn't come here for that, I just wanted a simply comment, or related experience.