Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Knower
The weirdest abilities I have are (sometimes) having vivid dreams, (maybe) noticing when something is off about a person or a place, and some of the classic signs of an empath.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 05-02-2016, 06:09 AM
Master
I think the OP and a lot of people are confusing psychic and gifted children with Spiritual mastery.

A spiritual master born to parents wouldn't be noticeable unless the parents themselves were very spiritually minded as well.

Like attracts like. And I doubt you will find any here to be frankly honest.

An enlightened master is sort of a rarity nowadays. I think Eckhart Tolle is a very wise and enlightened spiritual teacher, but a MASTER ? I don't know. That requires many lifetimes of taking on what I call PHD degrees in the Earth.

Mother Teresa was probably the last very well known spiritual master or Saint. Her life and testimony to the Christ Light/Consciousness
Old 08-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey OP, I don't know if your still wanting stories but I have one for ya...

I have a hereditary birthmark on the back of my neck that I think and feel is somehow connected with what you and many people call "gifts". Anyone in my family who has this has some sort of "gift". All of the clairvoyant kind. My mother is about death, my great grandmother was about location of people and I have clairvoyant futuristic dreams.

Basically I will dream about an event and then it will take place in real life. Sometimes the next day and the longest it took for a dream to happen was ten years. Lately, they have even become more powerful and I'm not having the dreams anymore but I will have an episode seconds before the situation happens in real life. This happened yesterday actually haha!

Sorry I'm not a teen or child but I have been dealing with this since I was a child and at one time I thought it was a curse and then I started to see it as a gift when I grew older when I had talked to my mom about it; who then sat me down with me and told me everything she knew about this family's condition.

Hope this helps!
Old 10-02-2016, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there,

I am not sure about spiritual masters.. These kind of souls to me are (as been already said here) would be Dalai lama, mother Theresa and Ascended masters i suppose. Saying that, i am relatively new to spirituality, my active awekening been happening for last year or so..
From my own experience (i am 36 yo, have 2 young children 4.5 and 1.5) i must say firstly, children nowadays are different. This is not my own conclusion, because - how do i know, lol but this is what i was told at childcare by teachers regularly. At 4 yo kids behaving like teenagers already.. My sceptic part can blame it on info age we are in, on food we eat and generally different times we live in. But my spiritual side tells me they just born with some knowledge. Very often, probably and sadly most of the times parents wouldn't see it or simply scared to acknoledge the spiritual part of life at all. And this conclusion comes from my own experience precisely.. Adults nowadays just dragged in to consumerism/debt surviving reality. There are of course the ones who woke up or waking up and plain seek of it to the point they changed their life or thinking how to do it. I applode to them! But here is the simple statistics - i've been to Christmas party this year where was many children presented and volunteered to do a facepainting for kids for free. This is what i observed - most kids had extremely sad eyes. To the point of this adult like grief and heavy sadness in them. I was shocked and almost crying after.. I am so sure and was so impessed by this observation because i can tell... And also feel clearly as had a close contact.

Going back to positive side of topic - a lot of children are born gifted these days.. A LOT. With all sorts of gifts you can imagine, because possibilies are almost infinite ;)
Old 10-02-2016, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Regards my children and myself - i too have a birthmark like Philomath777, but on my right wrist. Never actually thought it means anything, my mum used to say when i was a kid that this is to find me easily if i will get lost ))))
But thats just adds then to the whole bunch of my starseed markings if you wish.. I found that i easily fit to the Starseed label just recently but 'suspected' since school of just not belonging. I was raised in Soviet union, so the massive influence of beeing with masses almost shut me down. I ended up being autistic and a bit neurotic i guess (the last one from my own conclusion)))))
Long story short - i am an empath, have strong conveyancing ability and a strong urge to fulfill my mission (this one is rather a startseed thing, lol)
If i will ask something i usually will get answer either in my dream or in reality (in reality will be just a line of signs or i'll meet the person who will say the answer) I met the medium (more like a healer actually) she was able to tell me about my guides, aura etc which made me do more research and order a proper star origins reading online. Everything was proofed, so i decided to get the readings for my children as well. This one surprised me big time as how different we actually are. I was wondering if my kids are the same, but had a gut feeling they are much different.
My son turnes out to be reincarnation of the 'Wise one' from the same star system as i had some lifetimes. And my daughter is a 'Spirit walker' (which i am not surprised at all as she is afraid still to sleep on her own, she is 5 and stories like 'i see dead people' are normal from time to time. I was told she has a whole heap of animals hanging around her all the time (totems) unlike normal people have only one...

My conclusion from all the above - we just have to be aware and dont break our children. Lots of them have gifts, we have a huge responsibility to let them explore on their own, as well as guide them and help where we can.

Blessings, T
Old 10-02-2016, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Regards my children and myself - i too have a birthmark like Philomath777, but on my right wrist. Never actually thought it means anything, my mum used to say when i was a kid that this is to find me easily if i will get lost ))))
But thats just adds then to the whole bunch of my starseed markings if you wish.. I found that i easily fit to the Starseed label just recently but 'suspected' since school of just not belonging. I was raised in Soviet union, so the massive influence of beeing with masses almost shut me down. I ended up being autistic and a bit neurotic i guess (the last one from my own conclusion)))))
Long story short - i am an empath, have strong conveyancing ability and a strong urge to fulfill my mission (this one is rather a startseed thing, lol)
If i will ask something i usually will get answer either in my dream or in reality (in reality will be just a line of signs or i'll meet the person who will say the answer) I met the medium (more like a healer actually) she was able to tell me about my guides, aura etc which made me do more research and order a proper star origins reading online. Everything was proofed, so i decided to get the readings for my children as well. This one surprised me big time as how different we actually are. I was wondering if my kids are the same, but had a gut feeling they are much different.
My son turnes out to be reincarnation of the 'Wise one' from the same star system as i had some lifetimes. And my daughter is a 'Spirit walker' (which i am not surprised at all as she is afraid still to sleep on her own, she is 5 and stories like 'i see dead people' are normal from time to time. I was told she has a whole heap of animals hanging around her all the time (totems) unlike normal people have only one...

My conclusion from all the above - we just have to be aware and dont break our children. Lots of them have gifts, we have a huge responsibility to let them explore on their own, as well as guide them and help where we can.

Blessings, T
Old 10-02-2016, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Blessings, T
Old 10-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Agreed, however,
Many of us possess these qualities, and understand well their value.....
so i was looking at other, more unique abilities , Many-most of which have been rarely or never seen in children, and only in highly advanced, accomplished yogis.

(for example)

levitation of objects
transmutate-teleport objects
teleportation
unusual healing abilities
unheard of clairvoyant abilities
akashic reading skills
immune to disease

most of this has been reportedly observed in certein kids under 14 , & older, yes

These 'skills' and others aren't signs of advancement but of distraction from the path. No-one gains anything by attaining such entertainment heights. See the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.
Old 15-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I find that children who have abilities are possessed by spirits and so the children are not 'masters' but conduits for other developed spirits. I, personally, do not believe in reincarnation.
Old 16-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
These 'skills' and others aren't signs of advancement but of distraction from the path. No-one gains anything by attaining such entertainment heights. See the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.

I would disagree with you on this. The purpose of these gifts are quite natural in so many ways of life and deepening through a whole host of awareness. Children connect early on in life for various reasons. It serves a range of understanding through the process of life itself. In both to understand and remember, we are not limited in ways our human experience and some adults make it to be at times in their own view and limitations. I don't see them as heights or attainment, but as part of our natural process in building deeper awareness and our own unique state of being. When one allows it all to be and integrate into a deeper state as one source can serve in ways someone like yourself might only see it as distraction and not value what it can actually offer of itself and process.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder