Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-09-2012, 01:48 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
plzgodhelpme4give - I know we're talking about people here, but one of the reasons I had such a horrible time putting my dog down is because on the day she was to be euthanized she knew she was leaving this world and was practically begging me to stay with me and was acting in nervous self-protecting ways she had never done before. It was breaking my heart because I knew intuitively she knew she was going to die. That added activity surrounding her death fuels the added guilt that I can't shake and probably never will. We had a strong telepathic connection when she was alive and I don't know why I would have thought it would have been any different when she was going through the end of life process. She has been back to visit me in spirit and I've had vivid dreams of her in a renewed state with family members who have also passed.

Blackraven

This is great! I didn't even think of animals! Thank you al for your answers. It helps a lot to get different view points. Life is truly amazing when spirit is involved.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Henri77

It seems a normal transition for the soul-consciousness.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:34 AM
glenos

'Service is the coin of the Spirit'. I haven't heard that in a long time. Good call KoA.

G
Old 14-04-2013, 05:13 AM
angelone

ive seen this happen... my best friends wife passed not to long ago..she spoke to people from her past and was very "out of it" for the last couple weeks.. he told me about it.. as i wasnt there... but a few days before her passing she came an spoke to me telepathically. while she was basically unconsicious. i could hear her very very clearly.. while i was wide awake.. in the middle of something .. she spoke.. i pushed her away as it started to scare me a bit... then she came again 3 hours before she passed.. told me to take care of him.. and was gone again.. i still think about the whole thing quite a bit.. as nothing like that has ever happened to me before.. i wasnt friends with her .. had never even spoken directly to her .. though she knew of me..