Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-08-2012, 05:39 AM
waitingformylifetochange

the physical feeling?

do you ever feel a tingling in your head, like someone is playing your scalp? not an ASMR feeling, but sort of like something is operating under your skin?

do you ever feel this warm energy in your chest? sort of like some kind of warm circular thing is trying to come out of your chest or trying to connect with something in their chest?

have you had an awakening or a dark night of the soul? have you met your tf in the physical yet? do you feel overwhelmed with energy when they are physically present?
Old 24-08-2012, 05:55 AM
darkness

I get the tingling in my scalp, and also already went thru a really intense awakening which led me to a dark night of the soul which im still in some days but im slowly coming out of it.
My awakening was intense..well, cause it was just out of this world. Signs everywhere, connecting with my twin souls essence thru other people, and more but im just wondering what was the awakening for? My ts is not around. So why? ;)

I haven't met in the physical with ts but I used to hug her by one of us astral projecting or something and the hugs were so loving, full of this pure unconditional love and energy it felt good. :)
Old 24-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingformylifetochange
do you ever feel a tingling in your head, like someone is playing your scalp? not an ASMR feeling, but sort of like something is operating under your skin?

do you ever feel this warm energy in your chest? sort of like some kind of warm circular thing is trying to come out of your chest or trying to connect with something in their chest?

have you had an awakening or a dark night of the soul? have you met your tf in the physical yet? do you feel overwhelmed with energy when they are physically present?

My answer to all of your questions is YES.
We have met in the physical and when he is physically present I feel like I am looking through his eyes and speaking with his intentions. We always say the same things at the very same moment!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Master

I have experienced all those things.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Master
Yes, to all of the above.
Old 24-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator
Me as well. : )
Old 24-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Sparkle13

Yes to everything except the official meeting. Unless just knowing who the person is in the physical is considered the 'meeting.'
Old 24-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Yes on all and on the last question, I feel overwhelmed with energy even when he's not physically here. Mostly when he happiest, saddest/stressed, and sick. Currently going through one of those times and feel like it's the strongest maybe he's ever come through almost consistently. For sure overwhelmed a bit.
Old 24-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Oh and I know I come through to him that way also. Been many times I'll be happy or crying and out of no where he'll text or call and ask what's up and just knows something's going on!
Old 24-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Master
Yep.

But i should add that when we're together, it's not always intense. Sometimes it is amazingly calming. I've told him before that there are days that I just want to kidnap him and duct tape him in the seat next to me and just drive. When I'm upset, having him around is the best medicine.