Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Quagmire

I am not even sure if I completely comprehend all of this regarding time, timelines and so. But the thing about time is that it is not a constant and what we experience is what we are focused on, not all the other things that happens around us The quote below is the best way I can explain it so hope it makes sense. So I would guess you could jump in and reincarnate at anyplace on the timeline: oast, present or future. I am just not sure if I completely comprehend it.

Quote:
Don't know if I can explain this. It is a thought I had over 10 years ago. The now I have right now as I write this might have happened an infinite times and therefore has my past and is still doing, then creating more nows that will come as past experiences from the point of view I have right now as the infinite nows of this moment that has past in some way will be future. So if you could enter the timeline in one of those past moments that is happening now and not one of those that have happened you could change your past from that point. Then any future you create from that point will be changed but not those that have happened. Did anyone understand this :S

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
My question is whether, after this life, I could be reincarnated in the 1700s.

Hi Joseph, just curious why you have chosen this time period ? Do you have some unfinished business from back then ?

I wouldn't think we could re- incarnate backwards in time ~ just my thoughts
going back in a regression for a visit is something different

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Aurélie

Just a thought: there are theories of parallel time-lines so to speak, since their existence would serve as a solution to the so-called grandfather-paradox. (=If you travel to the past and kill your grandfather, do you cease to exist 'cause you can't be born in the first place...but if you can't be born, then your grandfather should be alive etc.) So what if it's possible to choose to reincarnate in the past, yes, but not in your previous life's timeline, just into a parallel one?

Maybe I've watched too much Back to the Future movies as a kid.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Do you believe that we reincarnate in different periods throughout time? Conversely, do you believe that, if I were to die today; I'd be reborn sometime post-2012?

In my opinion and from what I've read our higher being already has all its personalities living all its lives throughout time, once we die we just reunite back to our higher self
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Do you believe that we reincarnate in different periods throughout time? Conversely, do you believe that, if I were to die today; I'd be reborn sometime post-2012?

I believe we always reincarnate in the "current earth time". What is past has passed. We can view it, but I don't believe we can live there anymore.