Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Ascender
a two ways dialogue

Hello everyone :)
Today someone's tried to grab my intention,sending me waves of energy, I think I know who it is,a spirit friend.
So ,my problem is : how to have a two ways conversation ?
Either I receive things,images,impressions,or maybe words,
either I talk alone feeling stupid.

Its hard for me to have a two ways dialogue with spirit...
Or maybe I do because I have receive some answersbut its seems too ''normal''or too ''like what I will think'' to be real,so I think it's my imagination?

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 10-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Master

Heh. You still haven't become comfortable with accepting what answers you get? We can practice later on when I get home, if you want to.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Administrator
Hey Vicky,

Its through experience you learn to tell the difference between imajination and spirit communication,
i used to think when i was younger that imagination was paying a big part of the thoughts i got, but its through knowing and trusting your guide will it become clearer to you,

Namaste
Old 11-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
Hello everyone :)
Today someone's tried to grab my intention,sending me waves of energy, I think I know who it is,a spirit friend.
So ,my problem is : how to have a two ways conversation ?
Either I receive things,images,impressions,or maybe words,
either I talk alone feeling stupid.

Its hard for me to have a two ways dialogue with spirit...
Or maybe I do because I have receive some answersbut its seems too ''normal''or too ''like what I will think'' to be real,so I think it's my imagination?

Hi Vic,

It is normal for a human to connect with All That Is. That is because we are all spiritual beings having a human physical experience.

I have been advised by your higher self that you will work this out on your own. It is good to ask questions like this because it stimulates your own reflective process.

In my view, you are more gifted than you are able to appreciate at this time!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Serenity Bear

It takes time and meditation to get a good conversation going and once you've got the knack you dont loose this. It isn't the same when your kid though as your more open to conversations then, as an adult we are more prone to think it is our own imagination making it up.

Spirit use thought so just send your thought conversation up to them and they will reply. Don't try to hard to listen as this will bloke them, just be like when your talking on the phone.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Thanks for the advices.
Well it's strange,because sometimes I believe my experiences,some others times I don't,I don't know why.I think it's maybe because this person think too much like me,as she is very young,so her thought and mine quite look a lot like one to the other,so it's harder to know if it's me or her.If this makes sense.