Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-06-2012, 03:54 AM
coolchic101

Spirits of Unwanted Children and Infertility

So I read on a controversial website for women in crisis who have unplanned pregnancies. It suggests that women also look at their spiritual side. For example, it says to "talk" to the spirit of their unborn and ask for forgiveness because they (the mother) did not intend to become pregnant and/or she made a mistake and that she is not ready to be a parent due to (list reasons why). Also, to please find a woman who has an overwhelming desire to become a mother and is unable to bear children and to please be born to her instead OR they can wait in "Heaven" until the women is ready to birth them.

Because of this prayer/intention/affirmation, some women have reported to have spontaneous miscarriages. Did that mean the soul of the unborn "got it" and left because they understood? Maybe. It is possible.

So... if the woman who has unplanned pregnancy can communicate with the unborn, then I also believe that women who are infertile and have an overwhelming desire to become pregnant and become mothers can also request the divine, the spirits of unwanted children to be born to them. For example, they can say:

"I ask the divine to please grant me a baby. I accept the soul of any unwanted children to be born to me. I will be the best mother I can be. I have so much love to give. I am ready. I accept this gift. Thank you. Amen." (Feel free to edit it to fit your intention).

Let me know your thoughts!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Sybilline

Oh wow that's lovely... I mean hey, why not? I watched an episode of taboo and this woman had been with her husband for years, and they couldn't have a baby, even the doctors confirmed that she was infertile, so as a last resort she started taking this alternative medicine, frog, herbs, etc, blended into a shake, and after some time (forgot sorry) she got pregnant!! And no modern science/medicine was able to help her.

I'll try to look for a link...
Old 07-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Misha

@coolchic --

These seem like nice, soothing ideas, but I don't really buy them.

For one thing, it seems to me I've often heard or read how spirit doesn't enter the fetus until very late in the game, sometimes even after birth.

For another, until you have lived with infertility perhaps you cannot fully appreciate how naive and slightly insulting it is to read that you can just pray it away! ;-)
Old 07-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Sybilline

Coolchic I found it!

This is the actual video from NatGeo's website (haven't checked if it's complete, I don't have the plugins in the office PC):

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/...thie-medicine/

They said that the herb "Maca" increases fertility. Anyhow it's pretty amazing :)
Old 07-06-2012, 11:57 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha
@coolchic --

These seem like nice, soothing ideas, but I don't really buy them.

For one thing, it seems to me I've often heard or read how spirit doesn't enter the fetus until very late in the game, sometimes even after birth.

For another, until you have lived with infertility perhaps you cannot fully appreciate how naive and slightly insulting it is to read that you can just pray it away! ;-)

Well the way I see it is it doesn't hurt to ask the divine for assistance, at least for me, anyway. And yes I can relate as I've also lost a baby and I also can not have any more children. Have a great day! :-)
Old 07-06-2012, 12:10 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Coolchic I found it!

This is the actual video from NatGeo's website (haven't checked if it's complete, I don't have the plugins in the office PC):

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/...thie-medicine/

They said that the herb "Maca" increases fertility. Anyhow it's pretty amazing :)

Wow! I would be willing to try the smoothie, as long as I didn't know what's in it before I try it
Old 07-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Misha

"Well the way I see it is it doesn't hurt to ask the divine for assistance, at least for me, anyway. And yes I can relate as I've also lost a baby and I also can not have any more children. Have a great day! :-)"

I am sorry for your loss, coolchic. It is a touchy subject, isn't it. I suppose my posting sounded snarkier than I would have liked, and was insensitive in not knowing your experience.

Of course it does not hurt to ask for divine help. Sometimes I suppose it even can work, under what circumstances is a mystery. It's just that for countless women very heartfelt, heart-rending prayers still will never lead to pregnancy, and it's not because they didn't pray hard enough or purely enough.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Wow! I would be willing to try the smoothie, as long as I didn't know what's in it before I try it

If it makes you feel any better, I think they cook the frog...
Old 10-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101

Because of this prayer/intention/affirmation, some women have reported to have spontaneous miscarriages. Did that mean the soul of the unborn "got it" and left because they understood? Maybe. It is possible.

I think in most cases probably not because according to Michael Newton's books based on life between lives regressions of thousands of patients, they report that typically the soul doesn't enter the fetus until about 5 months gestation and they enter knowing whether or not they will make it to full term. And the soul actually chooses to enter into the fetus. Most miscarriages happen in the first trimester. So, I'm more inclined to think that it was the woman herself who willfully made her body abort. I've had two abortions myself though and I tried to willfully make the abortions happen on my own and that didn't work and I also tried other methods like herbs and acupuncture and still couldn't get my body to abort. I had to go to abortion clinics both times.