Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Zerotime

Questions about AP

Alright guys I know this might be silly but while reading the ultimate spiderman comics, there was this part where Dr.Strange and his assistant were talking about AP and something they said that made me wonder if its true or not.

The assistant was asking Dr if he created his astral defense spells before beginning meditation because without it he can accidentally open astral plane dimensional doorways and opening himself to possible possession by beings of unearthly energies. Is something like this possible to happen?

Next the assistant was telling the DR he was being held in a dream state against his will and the assistant was D'nura crystals to wake him but he could not wake up.

Next the assistant there are creatures of spirt who found access to his subconscious, or who would want to. Is it possible for a spirit to do so? The Dr recalls everything happening while being in the state he was a nightmare, so would a nightmare also being held against your will?

Last

He was telling a story how a nightmare demon took over a countries powerful warrior and not letting him out of sleep state for weeks, the warrior recalled it as a big nightmare and he never recovered and shortly died. Is this possible for a demon to do so?

I know it sounds silly all this but take aside the comics and try to look at it a realistic way, I know nothing about AP well I'm not a expert and these came to my concern.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Master
Zerotime... It's not as silly as you may think. People do experience what those guys in the comic said... and much more (mostly positive, by the way).

There's a lot that can be learned about astral projection. Here's a thread that lists a some articles and books you might explore:

Astral Projection Resources: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3783

Xan

Old 18-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Zerotime

Thank you Xan, thought it would of been silly since it came from a comic and nonetheless a spiderman comic. :P

I'll get looking at the links inside that thread.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Master

All thought has some sort of truthful basis behind it, whether we realize it or not when we think it.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/