Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Soulseeker18

Up and down

Well what a day i have had, i woke up first thing this morning and felt fantastic, within a couple of hours i felt like someone had shot me in the head :/ talk about emotions being all over the place, when ever i thought about my sc, which was quite a lot tbh lol, i would feel joy and happiness, then all of a sudden the world decided to stamp all over me and boy did it crash hard, then i would be fine again half an hour later, then back to rock bottom again :/ talk about rollercoaster lol hopefuly tomorrow will be a bit easier.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator
More random intuitive reading. soulseeker18. Its ok you are strong you will get through it. Tomorrow will be a good day for you. Something will make you smile big.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator
I hope it gets better for you. Maybe picture yourself in a bubble, not letting in any negative emotions. It's possible you are having an empathic episode. I get these often from people I'm close to. Not fun at all.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Soulseeker18

Thanx peeps just having one of those days lol a good night sleep should do the job, just been a little sesitive and emotional today, good thing is though i haven't snapped or shouted at anyone lol :)