Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Archangel Ivory

Lady Gaia

Hello dearies I have been meaning to ask everyone, have anyone of you communicated with Lady Gaia... Talked to her to know her feelings? I for one would really like to know to hear her out.
Anyone?
With Love
Old 13-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Master

Her... feelings?

I have communicated briefly with Mother Earth through a channeler as she had a message for me. She reminds me of a kind but frustrated spry elder lady. The channelings of Pepper Lewis reflect that too.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Archangel Ivory

Thanks for the link WhiteWarrior, that was exactly what I needed.
Much Love
Old 14-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Henri77

Drunvalo often talks about communicating with mother earth..and stresses the importance of connecting with her, during meditation.

He reports sensing her as a young "woman" these days

I connect with earth before meditation , but haven't yet "heard" her voice.
Old 14-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Ivory
Hello dearies I have been meaning to ask everyone, have anyone of you communicated with Lady Gaia... Talked to her to know her feelings? I for one would really like to know to hear her out.
Anyone?
With Love

Yes I had a very interesting conversation with her recently. She had a womans voice, and put me in mind of a very content, loving, young but very wise mother. I asked her about food and vegetarianism! She said foods that come off plants and out of the ground were designed for us to eat. She likened vegetable food to mothers milk. She said we wouldn't want to eat our mothers flesh, and said we weren't supposed to eat other animal beings, it's like eating her body! She also said she'd like us to be kinder to her and to each other.

I'm hoping to have more conversations with her