Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Master
I have a friend who has written a couple of essays through automatic writing, they're quite amazing really. I've done a little bit of it myself when I've typed up readings for people or when I'm experiencing a past life memory. I've never really had much luck with it with pen & paper. My fingers seem much more willing to cooperate on the keyboard.

take care! MG

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 30-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Elaine ~

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. That must have been very interesting to receive this message, even if you couldn't understand it. I seem to have better response with the computer than with the pen and paper. I seem to get an answer,or "sense" an answer before I finish asking a question. And recently I have had a sentence appear, that I do not recall typing myself ~ it is like I am in a trance and then I get a jolt and wake up and I see a sentence, just something out of the blue ~ sometimes it fits right in with the conversation, sometimes it does not. It just amazes me when it happens !!

I have never had a vision ~ that is something I would also like to experience some day.

Hi MG ~

Very interesting about your friend and the essays. I read something about someone connecting with a past writer and writing poetry with her help - that is also something I would like to try. So many things to try and so little time it seems.....

hmmm, with your comment about the fingers being more willing to co- operate with the keyboard, I think perhaps I should focus on the computer instead of the pen and paper method.

OR could it be that some spirits/angels prefer one method to another ? Isn't that an interesting question ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-04-2007, 08:20 AM
elaine

Thats realy weird DA, ive typed words and sentances that i know that i never would have said in that way or that in trance like too.
Old 30-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Elaine, it is nice to know that others have the same experiences.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-05-2007, 06:40 PM
plexus1

i have never try automatic writting, but after reading all this i will, be intresting to see what i get if any thing. i meditate and a reasonable clairvoyant, so im sure this will help. many thanks for the info
Closed Thread