Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 21-03-2012, 05:21 PM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
Indeed and what's worse if this being affected erin.morey33's van, it could of very well been stalking the van's owner or else drawing power. Some shamans hunt power.

UFO's drain power and big foot blurs pictures of itself. Maybe certain beings put out a strong field that disrupts other electronically powered things? To re-charge itself a UFO would certainly need more power than is found in a car battery. Sorry Energizer Bunny. A being drawing power to feed itself would be likened to a psychic vampire. Or a ghost playing havoc with equipment batteries. A Shaman might be trying to get your attention by trying something like that, but I would still go with disruption rather than a drain.
Rather like gauges going crazy in the Bermuda Triangle.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:29 PM
dmhorn

Sounds like what you saw was the Mothman of legends. Many people over the years claim to have seen this same being exactly as you have described. In fact I believe i saw a supernatural show on this creature, with many accounts and descriptions. I will have to look that up for you and find a link...oh wait im a newbie i cant lol. Oh well
Old 23-03-2012, 02:33 PM
dmhorn

Ok, there is a movie called The Mothman Prophesies, wiki Mothman and you will find the legend is right around in your area...Virginia actually. Really fascinating stuff...hope this helps
Old 23-03-2012, 06:42 PM
iolite

Can you see spirits? The first thought that popped in my mind were long dead warriors or shamen of the native american tribes that used to call that area home. Another thought, nature spirits that the native americans talked about. They mentioned that they were huge.
Old 25-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Knower
hello i'm coast salish native, i babysit for my grankids at their house, i watched a program about people seen a lizard man, than i seen other one that he seen a wolf man, it was walking like a wolf than stood up looked like a man, but with a wolf face, they couldn't find it later on, than somebody called a paranormal psychic to the area where they seen this, and she said it was a spirit shaman from years ago that didn't want people around native sacred grounds, i have people seen things around my house, they get scared to come near my house lol