Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 26-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Cherrypie

Usually the candles burn fine. I guess I shouldn't think anything of it. Thanks for your reply Quintessence :)
Old 27-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

I use a lot of candles in the work I do. Many times Anointing is the tool I use.

GREEN-
Use for spells concerningfinances, personal money and emotional healing

YELLOW -

Use for learning, memory,creativity, concentration, solar energy and mental clarity. Represents thecardinal direction East.

SPELL CANDLES-

A goldmetallic finish. Just right for representing the Sun and male deities. Goldspell candles are also used in spells for prosperity, ambition and courage.Gold is beneficial in rituals intended to bring about fast luck or money, or inrituals needing solar energy.

RED-
Use for Passion, Desire,Strength, Energy and Courage.

SILV ER-
Spell candles are used in pagan rituals andcelebrations. These spell candles may be used to honour the Goddess on thealtar. In spellcraft they are used for psychic protection, clairvoyance,intuition and communication.

BLACK-
Use for Protection, Banishingand Negativity Clearing.

ORANGE -
Use for Ambition, Luck and
Encouragement

DARK BLUE -
Use for Wisdom, Inspiration, Prophetic Dreams

PURPLE - Use for PsychicAbility, Spiritual Power, Astral Travel

WHITE - White spell candlesmay be used to represent the universal spirit or female deities. White spellcandles are often used in spells for Protection, peace, purity, truth or wheninsight is required. White spellcandles can be used in place of any othercolour.

What is an “ Anointing Candle? Well basically it is a cleansing and aconcentration of the energies for what one is going use it for. Basically giving it, its power andintentions. This is done usually with “Oils”which is put on one’s prominent hand and rub it on the candle in with atwisting or rotation motion of the candle.

If the intention is to bringsomething to ye ( such as for a LOVe spell) then the rubbing motion is in a topto bottom motion. If the intention is tomove something from ye ( repelling someone or something) then the motion isfrom bottom to top.

Lynn

Most times one chants orstates an incantation this can be in the form of a prayer or blessing.

MAKING sure that one asksalways for the protections of the White Light or Devine God. Making sure it is burned in the service ofthe positive Light……Knowing all too well the path of the Darkness inMagicks I so do not condone this to bedone.

Old 29-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Cherrypie

Thanks so much Lynn, this is very helpful