Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Master

Thank you Astral Explorer. I really appreciate your advice. I finally downloaded the site you recommended. I will listen to it tonight. I am really looking forward to it. I feel I can now make the effort to ap when I am in bed. I have the head phones on so the temptation is not there to turn over and go to sleep. Tomorrow I am going on holidays for a week so I will not be on this forum until I get back. Good luck,
Old 19-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Apollos_Flame

I'm going to try meditiating laying down next time. Will probably help me relax more.

I downloaded Pentatonic and will give it a shot too. will let you know how it goes.
You should check out the gateway series. I did a couple of tracks this morning. Its crazy. I was just thought with no body in a black void. Really easy to achieve. Think Monroe calls it focus10.

These are the levels of focus that monroe talks about.

Focus 1 - Physical Waking Consciousness. The level of awareness in which people spend most of their daily, waking lives.
Focus 3 - Basic Hemi-Sync. The first level where Hemi-Sync starts to have an effect on the person.
Focus 10 - Mind Awake / Body Asleep. The physical body sleeps and the mind is awake.
Focus 11 - Auto-suggestion state.
Focus 12 - Expanded Awareness. The awareness is expanded beyond the physical body.
Focus 15 - No Time exists. The awareness is expanded beyond time and place.
Focus 18 - Unconditional love / heart energy state.
Focus 21 - Other Energy Systems. The awareness is expanded to realities and energy systems beyond normal time, space and physical matter.
Focus 22 - At this level people are unconscious or partly conscious. People in coma, suffering from delirium or dementia, under the influence of drugs or alcohol; patients who are anesthetized or comatose. This level is chaotic, people are confused and very difficult to communicate with.

The levels above are mainly inhabited by people in physical existence. Beyond these levels this is not the case.

Focus 23 - Inhabited by those who have recently left physical existence (i.e. have died). They are either not aware of this or not able to become free from their ties to life on earth. They are isolated from contact with others.
Focus 24, 25, 26 - Belief System Territories. Somewhat similar to Focus 23, however people here are not isolated but live in groups. The inhabitants are humans from all periods and areas who have accepted and subscribed to various premises and concepts. All inhabitants of a specific territory are in contact with all others who share their beliefs. Contact with anyone holding conflicting beliefs is very limited.

Focus 27 - The Reception Center. An artificial area created by human minds, designed to ease the trauma and shock of the transition out of physical reality. It takes on the form of various earth environments in order to be acceptable to the wide variety of newcomers. Contact and communication is open between all inhabitants. Many people living in Focus 27 provide assistance to new arrivals to help them adjust to their new situation. This is a highly organized and structured area.
Focus 33 - Creation, a "creative area"[5]
Focus 34/35 - The Gathering. Beings from many other locations within the physical universe are gathered here to witness the upcoming Earth Changes. Consciousness of the monad ("I-There" in Monroe terminology)
Focus 42 - I-There cluster consciousness
Focus 49 - Sea of I-There clusters
Old 19-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Master
Pentatonic waves brought me to the vibrational stage again earlier. That one is magic for me as long as I don't use it too often. It seems to stop working after a couple projections then I have to give it a break.

Focus 27 sounds like where I have gone with some of my better projections. I was inside of people's homes of some sort there was people doing things that normal people do. Eating dinner, watching TV with the family. For some reason I have the feeling the people were not alive it was spirits of people who have passed and are doing what they did in their life or what they wanted to do while they wait for someone else to pass over and join them as they go to the next level.
Old 19-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Apollos_Flame

Could be mate. I'll let you know when I manage to get there haha. I'm just trying to sift through Astral Dynamics before I try again.
Old 20-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Master
Well Robert Bruce says himself you can read all day long and never actually improve the only way to really get better is by practice! I've seen him say that several times in e-mails and his books. Practice is the most important thing, what are you waiting for if you don't mind me asking?
Old 20-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Apollos_Flame

I just want to finish doing this energy work in the book. I was treating it as I'm starting from fresh. practice when the book says I should if you know what I mean
Old 20-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Master
Ahh I understand I too want to do that energy work so I can raise my vibration. Unfortunately a lot of the time I can't explain the exact feeling but doing the energy work makes me feel nauseous and and discombobulated. The only time I can do it and feel it working is when I am in a deep trance state but usually when I get into that state it is only a matter of time before I fall asleep or start APing. Doing the energy work causes me to think too much in the trance state and if I don't fall asleep or AP I end up leaving the trance state from thinking too much. I am finding his energy work very difficult.
Old 26-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Master

I do not think you have to do energy work to raise your vibrations. To raise your vibrations you have to think good thoughts, be kind etc.
Old 26-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Master
Volume

They used to sell, "pillow phones", that you put under your pillow.

Why not try using your ear/headphones under the pillow, and turning up the volume?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Master

Apollo it sounds complicated. If it works for you then that is all that matters. I realise everyone is different and different things will work for different people. I listened to the beats but it did not work for me. I tried for about five nights.
We all know how important relaxation is to be able to ap. It is extremely important. It is a lot easier to get out if you are very relaxed. I have been listening to an ap CD. It is very relaxing. I have not ap as yet but I feel confident I will. I have messed it up a few times. I will persevere with it.
My suggestion is if you are not able to relax enough you can listen to a relaxing CD. It helps a lot. You might have to experiment to find a relaxing CD that works for you. If you are not relaxing much then that is the wrong CD. I have listened to relaxing CDs but it did not do any good. When you found the right CD you are nearly there to ap.