Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-11-2011, 04:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Past life expectations ....

If you request a past life reading ... what are you looking to find out about ? Or, in other words, what is it you want to know ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-11-2011, 05:05 AM
MMM

to answer questions:
Why do I like Ireland so much?
Why do I have an attraction to a certain career (although this could be your life plan - which was no doubt influenced by past lives)?
Why is a certain relationship so difficult to me?
What people want to know is indivudualistic to them. But mostly, it's likes/dislikes/life plans/challenges....knowledge of how you got to this point in your development sometimes gives you power to move ahead
Old 27-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your reply MMM. I am wondering if one has certain questions like the ones you mentioned, does one specifically ask these questions at the reading ?

Or does this depend on the person giving the reading and how they go about a past life reading ?

Just wondering, if you don't mind me asking, have you had a past life reading done and did you ask the specific questions you mentioned ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-11-2011, 07:37 AM
MMM

i was hypnotized twice to visit past lives pertinent to my present one
in hyponosis you can feel and relive/resee events instead of a reader telling you about them
i give past lives readings and tend to pick up on life themes or interests or concerns which past lives can explain
i've found it is always best to go into the reading saying nothing, then hearing what the initial reading is then asking more detailed questions then if the matter was brought up in the reading
many other readers work differently
Old 27-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Tammy

I would like to know the realtionships i have formed in this life, and how i knew them in my last!
Old 27-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
i was hypnotized twice to visit past lives pertinent to my present one
in hyponosis you can feel and relive/resee events instead of a reader telling you about them
i give past lives readings and tend to pick up on life themes or interests or concerns which past lives can explain
i've found it is always best to go into the reading saying nothing, then hearing what the initial reading is then asking more detailed questions then if the matter was brought up in the reading
many other readers work differently

I would agree. I went to one for my fear of water and learned that what came up first was an issue in a relationship with my mother that stemmed from a past life with her. 2 hours later, still have a fear of water but now I want to find a hypnotist and work on that if it's what I'm supposed to know ;)