Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-10-2011, 01:17 AM
beautifulsoul

Idk what i act this way.

When my boyfriend didnt want to go somewhere i wanted to go i got so emotional...like overly emotional about it. I mean i started crying and was angry for like 5 hours about it..I dont understand why i acted like this because afterwards i just felt so guilty and horrible for treating him badly i mean i said things like "thats the last time ill ever ask to go somewhere".
Even though this happened 2 days ago and he forgave me ...i cant help but to feel horrible about it. Whenever this kind of thing happens in our relationship when i act mean towards him i will say to myself to not hurt him like that again. Then i end up doing it :( Can someone give me advice?

Edited by SF Staff
Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Master

Try and forgive yourself for what has happened. Perhaps you acted that way because there were other issues that were making you angry. I am only guessing. When something like that happens again, just stop for a moment and think before you do something so you will not repeat that again. Other people may have some good suggestions.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Master
Perhaps because your only young and not fully mature yet. It takes time to mellow and not feel the world is all about you. Just being aware of what you do is a good start to righting it.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
beautifulsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Perhaps because your only young and not fully mature yet. It takes time to mellow and not feel the world is all about you. Just being aware of what you do is a good start to righting it.

Yeah im 21..and i do feel like theres still alot of growing that i need to do.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Master
Yep... getting more aware of your feelings and reactions will let you not be so reactive in situations like this where you're not getting your way, and other challenges in relationships. Just pay closer attention inside yourself. It's a real education.

Xan